Complaints & Reviews

No response

I think Albar Precious Metal Refining, inc. is engaging in a scam business. It advertised big on TV and talked like a magnifisant company, but the truth is they use bait to hook you up and cheat on you.
I have tried to call their numbers, but none was real. I think I have learned a good lesson

Sam Lee

Samuel S. Lee Jul 14, 2008

About two weeks ago, I mailed a gold watch with the envelop provided by the Albar Precious Metal Refining, Inc. Ye up until today I haven't received any response from that company. I think this is a frau company to chect people.

Sam Lee

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices