Albanite Technology Pvt Ltd Logo

Albanite Technology Pvt Ltd

Having problems with Albanite Technology Pvt Ltd?

23/ B, Bright Street, Circus Avenue
Kolkata

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Albanite Technology Pvt Ltd.

Complaints & Reviews

Albanite TechnologyThey took fake charges from me

The company Albanite Technology is total rip off. The rep promised to improve my PC and provided the necessary programs, etc. They told me that they would charge me for $500, but they took $700 instead. I tried to reach them, but the contact info was fake. I sent emails to the support team, but all of them were returned back. Maybe someone has any idea how to track these scammers and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.
They took fake charges from me
India, 20 R N Mukherjee Road, Rasoi Court, Calcutta

James Wahl Aug 11, 2012

I received a call from Albanite Technology. They told they work with Windows. They told my Microsoft license is ended. I had to purchase a program from them. They even didn’t ask me if I want it and charged me money. I don’t need this program! I don’t use computer at all!