Alaska Fishing Jobs Center Logo

Alaska Fishing Jobs Center

Having problems with Alaska Fishing Jobs Center?

Alaska Fishing Jobs Center Customer Service Contacts

600 N. 36th Street, Suite 204
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alaska Fishing Jobs Center Customer Service. Initial Alaska Fishing Jobs Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alaska Fishing Jobs Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alaska Fishing Jobs Center. Discuss the issues you have had with Alaska Fishing Jobs Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Alaska Fishing EmploymentNo job/No refund

The company Alaska Fishing Employment promised a recruitment after buying a Gold Membership. It is worth to say that we paid $299 for that!!! But we can’t get neither recruitment nor any communication from this company EVER!

• Ks
      ksteele926 Feb 18, 2013

I am going through the same thing I payed my money for the gold membership and close to two years later nothing no response to e-mails phone calls nothing I am unemployed and am struggling to feed my child my 300.00 would go along way towards helping with that you know what kills me more than my own ignorence is the fact that this company is still up and running despite numerous complaints