Alamo Rent A Car / car rental
On February 2, 2019 I rented a car from Alamo at St Louis Airport. I noted to the gate attendant that the car had significant damage and he claimed he noted it on a damage report. During my time with the car, no damage occurred and the car was safely parked most of the time and no damage occurred. Upon returning the car a week later the attendant said there was damage, at that point I let him know that it was preexisting. He said he would do an incident report with a comment that the damage was preexisting and that I would not need to worry. I received a letter from the damage recovery unit asking for insurance details. I will submit a BBB complaint as well as insurance commission if I don't get this resolved shortly. I emailed the damage recover unit on Friday with no response.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim 
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.
- Alamo Car Rentals - non-refund of money owing