Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov — failure to provide a reason to why my children were removed.
16 years ago in September 24, 2003 i was dropped off at a safehouse by the camden police and my case worker ms Mechelle bridges who told me that my 4 children will be transported out to me the next day September25, 2003 when that day came my children wasn't transported. So the director ms ula called she then was sent a paper saying that my case worker wasn't no longer my caseworker and it was out of her jurisdiction. I was kicked out of the safehouse and brought to Birmingham Alabama by a sheriff from selma Alabama. Long story short in oct 7 2003 my case worker sent my oldest two home but didn't send me the rest of my she threatened me saying if i ever see you in camden alabama iam going to take them back from you. Now in 2016 i requested my documents from court and the judge ms pettiway said none of them had custody the children could be let go. When one had came home and were in school he was removed from school without a notice to me. Went to petition court August, 2018.and before i went the judge ms Robinson sent me court documents with my name on it for the dates that my children were removed but i had never been to court. I explained that it couldn't have been in that court room on dates October 6, 2003 an Oct 21, 2003 because i was at the hospital on the 6th and pregnant Highrisk patient.
More Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov Complaints & Reviews
- Alabama Child Support Enforcement Division - fraud / scam 
- DHR.Alabama.gov - cullman county dhr 
- DHR.Alabama.gov - rae brian 
- DHR.Alabama.gov - dhr 
- DHR.Alabama.gov - child care services
- Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov - neglect
- DHR.Alabama.gov - journey preschool in prattville al 
- Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov - Covington County DHR
- Alabama Department Of Human Resources / dhr.alabama.gov - the caseworker are protecting the abusers
- DHR.Alabama.gov - dhr supervisor in dekalb county alabama