Al-shoaa International schoolnot giving salary

G

Hello sir,
I am a employ in al -shoaa international school as, the people of al shoa told that the ministry needs our iqama so my father had a talk with the HM n told her that if this is the case that they have to give their original iqama n certificates so they wont be able to continue n that night only my father went to india on emergency basis n our relatives came from riyadh they took us n went we were there in riyad for a week then yesterday we returned with our relatives n today wen i went to take my salary so they did not give me n are telling i did not inform. Sir me n my sister had work alott n only this week on emergency purpose we went so atleast they should give the salary for the days we have worked for. This is bieng unfair Mrs. Kumar the vice principal of al shoa told that if u have come for gaking ur salary so u will not get n if u have come for taking ur documents so please take n leave now n she did not even gave us chance to speak I request u to give our right by telling them to give our salary only that much we want.
Please do something.