Al Aidy Al MahirahFraud

I want to campaint against management consultancy agency who are playing with innocent people and making fraud. This also happened with me i have lost 5000. dhs. One day i was reading Gulfnews classified then i noticed Al Aidy Al Mahirah have offered for overseas. I contat with Al Aidy Al Mahirah agency unfortunately. I just visit there to see then they traped me in talks and with promises Mr sami is the main person who give surety and after some days will be disapper and nobody will take responsibility they play very technically and speak lie only. i did not go for my job i had job i went for overseas because they mentioned in advertisement overseas also can apply. The Girl (Kousar) belong to pakistan who told me they have contract with 88 companies in UAE her owner are very rich they have own so many business they need more labor and some technical persons then Mr sami also came and told me u can work with us a agent we will give u also offer letter. i also became gready because there was good charm to earn money i was thinking so many people are ready to come in uae so i can earn some money i started call my country and use some contacts here to get visa. but i had no idea that was totaly fraud. i payed them 25 persons documents each 200 so total 5000dhs they give me 45 days time to come and get ur visa. After 45 days i contact with them then thy just try passing on days then weekly. At last they told me we cant give your money back if you want we can give 35 dhs each balance money u forgett. i also have no time to go everyday because after knowing my cell number nobody answer my call. Now i change my job in RAK so more difficult to contact with them. I have request to ministy or relavent authority to solve my problem and take restirct action against these type of agencies. i have there company cards as proof where they wrot 200 dhs on each cards with name and file number. i can provide on demand.My contact no [protected]

• Ne
    Nezz Jul 08, 2014

These were all written long time back and still the fake manpower company is in operation. my doubt is confirmed. by the time i handed my 300AED yesterday i felt something is terribly wrong but i was just hoping that my gut feeling is wrong. but today when i received the call informing me that my cv was short-listed by a company for an interview, when i asked questions they told me just to come in their office again for the details and i must pay the balance 200aed but surely now i know it is fake. the call came from their office only, not any legitimate company. and surely they can just put a mock interview and say they will just call me if i qualify, most likely, they will never call again and the fraud is completed.

These people put adds in newspaper with more than three vacancies and three mobile numbers but they will all point you to come in one place. Room no. 301, same building with Dubai Islamic Bank in Fish Market, Rolla, Sharjah

May their souls burn in hell, if not, may they face their bad karma the soonest. money can easily be earned but what hurts the most is they play out of the desperation of the people in dire need of a job wasting not only money but time and effort as well. they are heartless!!! i hope something can be done so that they can be stopped from fooling more people and i hope they get punished for all these deceits.

• If
    ifffi Jul 29, 2012

Hi guys, I completely agree with you. This is a fraud company cheating many people everyday .let stop them by our efforts this id is GHQ of UAE police post your complaints @ this id okay i have done it also.( [email protected] )& also images of your cards.

Comments

• If
    ifffi Jul 29, 2012

Please send your card images & all detail to this mail ID .It is GHQ of police of UAE okay????([email protected]) & choose there complaints & then post your complaints their for save other peoples .Okay gays Mine id is ([email protected])

• Fa
    fairlovely Mar 24, 2012

guys i just went there yesterday for the second times enteview, and yes they ask me another payment 300/aed because they said im selected already, but when he ask me the money i said i just go to the near atm machine cause i dont have cash, then when i came bck to thier office he just change his mine he said its ok they just get that money to my first salary, , , they play very well to cheat us, what hapend to the government to tolerate this crime???

mad_mohammed Feb 02, 2012

police said that it's not a criminal offence. maybe they are paying the government, so they can fraud people without etting arrested.

• Az
    azan Dec 18, 2011

i really aggree with my above mentioned brothers complaints. i came on his net just on 17/12/2011. its my request to all my innocent brothers, plz don, t go to consultants.
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Li
    linaa63 Dec 02, 2011

Guys what we have to do? I don;t know why Gov;t of u.a.e not take action for theem this comopany is still for the alst 2 years there cheating 1, 000 of poeles money per day they ar collecting about 30, 000-50, 000 drams per day i got this information on theior personal website they target for one offcie is this much, please take care of ur money they ar layer, Biig layer company, cheating people from me they took 500 dram. even they don;t have job fro theem sleves, .

• Ae
    aes 131 Nov 03, 2011

Hi All, Thanks for all the information above. This agency called me also for the post of customer service . They told me to pay aed 200 for registration but I was already cheated by one more agency named Dubai gate located behind millenium hotel so i just tell them that I will come tomorrow with money and I never went back there.

• G6
    g66 Sep 08, 2011

Al Aidy Al Mahirah is a fraud company.They called me over for an interview for the post of Indoor sales Executive.Lady call Tina - [protected] gave me an interview. they said they are a multinational company and salary 4000 + Accommodation + food provided.(Seems like they have been playing the same song to every one.) she said i have already selected for the position we will call u for the final interview in 2 days..and come with 5pics. Then she asked me to pay 300drm for the application process..i was stupid to pay 300drm, after 2days some one called me on the phone and asked me to come with 200drms for the final interview..i was suspicious about this and check on the internet and found this blog...This a fraud company.sharjah police should take series action about this..this company has been operating in uae about more than 2years.still there's no action taken against them????
    Their location in King Abdul Aziz Road, Sharjah. Dubai Islamic Bank Bldg. Block C, Flat 301 P.O. Box: 21748

• Mo
    Modest Aug 23, 2011

Its very help full they cheated me too strict actions should be taken but actually no one seems to be bothered Even the Banks name they were using I tried to alert that Bank but even they didn't turn up...
    Its a great way of educating people
    Best Regards
    Fellow citizen

• Tp
    tpz Aug 13, 2011

Thank you all for your valuable comments.You guys saved me..thanks alot

• Ex
    experienced man Jul 31, 2011

Dear Friends its true ...the stupid & un minded people are there to make money for them.They are just fooling us by talking in a nice way and offering a good salary! so my friend please dont go and jump into this fraud people.

• De
    deeptipillai Jun 19, 2011

Sharjah Police needs to seal their office, or else they will continue their fraud activities with millions falling in the trap. Khaleej times should remove them from their classifieds advertisements.

• Na
    Nasreen Wagpura Jun 06, 2011

Hi guys, I completely agree with you. This is a fraud company cheating many people everyday in lieu of attractive offers. They will first call u for the interview asking for 100 dirhums registration fee saying that it is refundable with the salary, giving u very attractive offers. Then they will give u a call next day that u r selected by the company and will call u for signing the agreement asking for 300 dirhums more. Thereafter they will never revert back. They will give fake offers from the various companies which are notable in UAE. I had such bad experience with them. I gave them 100 dirhums thinking that it is a proper caompany but later I came to know that it was a consultancy. They wont reveal that they are a consultant. Thanks to u guys because of u my 300 dirhums were saved as i have read your complaints. The next day they called me for meeting with the MD of the company which has selected me but that was one of the employee of that consultancy. They asked me to sign the agreement in which i had to pay another 300 dirhums on receiving my appointment letter. They told me that its a manufactuing co. with several branches all over UAE. When I call that co., I got to know that there are no such vacancies and that they dnt have any tie ups with any of the consultancy. They are such a cheater snatching the money of innocent public in lieu of attractive offers. I request u all to kindly complain against this consultancy on 999. This is a no. of police. I already did that but police need more evidencies. Plz guys save other innocent people by filing complain against them.

• Ve
    very very poor man Mar 08, 2011

hey guys,

This is true, i paid 100drhms as a registration fees and nw dy are asking fr more 300 dhrms ...
    thank god i read ur articles ...
    i refused tp pay the other 300 and they hung up ...
    plz can any only stop these guys ...
    plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz dont get scared i complaint against them, as i did ...
    poloce need more evidences ...

regards