Having problems with Akuma Inc?

Akuma Inc reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 5, 2007. The latest review Failure to send product! was posted on Sep 5, 2007. Akuma Inc has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Akuma Inc has resolved 0 complaints.

Akuma Inc Customer Service Contacts

16901 Royal Poinciana Drive
Weston, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Akuma Inc Customer Service. Initial Akuma Inc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Akuma Inc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Akuma Inc. Discuss the issues you have had with Akuma Inc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Akuma Inc Complaints & Reviews

Akuma Inc.Failure to send product!

On August 13, 2007, I received an involve indicating that I was the winning bidder on a chrome mystery cylinder reservoir cap for a GSX-R 1000 which totaled $35.00. I sent a money order for that amount and as of September 5, 2007, I still have not received the item. I have sent several emails to Acuma Racing and still have not received the item or a response. Item # [protected] is still outstanding!!!

• Tw
      Twattsrus Jul 03, 2013

Yes I heard the same thing. I have been waiting since 2012 for 6 rugby shirts ordered to Hannah she avoids my calls ignores my emails and I get passed from idiot to idiot. So I agree. I have asked time and time again for refunds but nothing. I visited the site to get my money back and was greated by some woman pertaining to be a manager who basically could not manage to run a bath. I just left laughing that suck indivduals actually do exist. Don't deal with them. They are rubbish

• Tw
      Twattsrus Jul 03, 2013

I have dealt with Akuma since [protected] and not one order has been processed correctly so I have now only using them in desperation. They are not professional and set up on a farm in middle of midlands. Based around 3 idiot brothers, mainly take advantage of their female employees having affairs seems to be the normal for one of them then they sack the individual. their employment appliucations process is nonsense and their HR and Training is none existence the reason I know this is that in 2011/2012 one of their female employees disclosed what makes them tick or not tick - very unprofessional in al dealing don't trust them even their dogs accompany them to work. or their mothers !!! the whole set up is nonsense do not deal with them