AKAI 32A20 LCD TVdelivery not received

I have booked a LCD (AKAI 32A20 LCD TV) on 12th August, 2011 at Big Bazaar for Rs 15690. Whole amount was paid in cash on the spot at 21:46:27 vide cash memo # T33/4652, cashier name Mr. Guru. As epr, the employees over there theyhave confirmed that I will get the delivery within 15 days i.e. uptil 27th August, 2011. But when I din't got the delivery till 31st, I contacted them. So they said that i will get it by 2nd September. But after visiting thrice they siad that delivery is postponed till 7th, so when i again contatced them on 12th September they said either you will get the delivery on 20th September or your money will be refunded.
Now this is getting really serious & I am really dishartened by this Attitude.
Pls confirm me the delivery of my LCD ASAP or refund my amount with the Inetrest & botheration I got in as many days.