AK-OMCRKTStop sending cricket message to mob no-[protected] & [protected]

Since last one year, I am getting cricket updating score message through mobile no - [protected] & [protected] from 6-00A.M.to12 - 00 P.M everyday for which I feel worry too much.All type of cricket messages throughout the world are sending daily to the above said mobile no. I feel very disturbed for such messages. This disturbs me also at my sleeping at night.
I therefore request you to stop immediately sending any type of cricket message through the mobile no - [protected] & [protected]
I expect your kind co-operation regarding this matter.