Ajoul / Tam Express Company Logo

Ajoul / Tam Express Company

Having problems with Ajoul / Tam Express Company?

Ajoul / Tam Express Company Customer Service Contacts

Riyadh
Saudi Arabia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ajoul / Tam Express Company Customer Service. Initial Ajoul / Tam Express Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ajoul / Tam Express Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ajoul / Tam Express Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Ajoul / Tam Express Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ajoul / Tam Express CompanyParcel not delivered and although I kept on calling the driver myself

Dear addressed,
I answered my phone, sent the location and kept on calling the driver my self till 9 pm and he always said he is on the way. but never showed up. and now i got the message that my phone was not responsive. This is highly unprofessional on your drivers behalf.

Kindly ship my parcel as soon as possible.
My tracking number is AR20108211702907

the drivers number was [protected]

Parcel not delivered and although I kept on calling the driver myself

Feb 07, 2020

Ajoul / Tam Express Company — worst delivery service

January 18, this is my 4th order in jollychic. I received my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order on time - no delay with...

Nov 13, 2019

Ajoul / Tam Express Company — delivery man

His name is mohammed arbaz with mobile no. +[protected] This man is a lier and lazy! I was waiting for my...

Ajouldelivery

They will not try to call you again on another day if you won't be able to answer their call for delivery today for some valid reasons - work. Especially if you already paid it thru credit card. I'm still waiting for my package from jollychic, it's already 2 months. And their line os always busy, not replying to emails also. Worst shipping company — ajoul😡

• Ra
        Ravinder Sanikommu Jul 08, 2019

AR19145102809716 this courier not received yet and no customer service support.

Noor bassam Aug 10, 2019

I have an order form Jollychic orady it was arrived now he is with the agent for delivery but i my number is with the agent. I am disconnected from the service and I want to call on this number [protected] The shipment Noor Bassam No. A R192056115480910

Comments

• Ra
        ramzi trading Aug 14, 2019

The shipment arrived on 8 th and waiting for the call and delivery of material I am supposed to go for vacation on 14 th, August

• Li
        Liezl salceda Aug 25, 2019

When i track my order, it says that delivery failure coz the customer is not answering the phone. I dont have any missed call notifications. Many times i contact the shipper and he not answered properly and not delivered.

Manilyn Attam Nov 02, 2019

I received the message the package, they will deliver on 18/22 of October 2019.. now it's already 24 of October .. I did not receive my order yet! I am very disappointed.

Comments

Order Status: Shipped
        Estimated time of Arrival:19/11/2019-21/11/2019

Mar 25, 2019

Ajoul / Tam Express Company — delivery

I ordered goods from Jollychic on 13th March 2019 and my account showed that I will receive my shipment...