AJ. BUCK / Shoes and iPod3some company from Australia is scammer!

A guy who comes from Australia is a scammer. His information is AJ. BUCK. For the first time he told me he will order 500 pairs of shoes and let our company put the logo 3some ultimate solution worldwide on the shoes and let us send an sample to him. We send sample to him. He always keep in touch with me and he told us he want one more pair of the shoes and one ipod and he will send the money by T/T. We trust him and send the shoes and the ipod and he told us that he send the payment. But after some days we cant get any payment. And when he got the shoes and the ipod he will not on msn line again. He is a scammer. Everyone must be careful!

• Al
    Alison Chang Nov 24, 2007

I have done alot of business with this guy and his company & have never had any problems with him at all and the him and his staff are very polite & professional. And as for not on MSN please i speak to the man 2-3 times a week Paul , please grow up paul , i have googled your name & company & it says that your company is scamming alot . you people give us chinese a bad name. Alison C

Mark McKenzie UK Nov 24, 2007

My name is Mark McKenzie i have several retail outlets in the UK and one of our suppliers is 3some we have no problem at all with this company and Mr Buck has always been honest and reliable. They often go out of there way to send garments to me when i am short stocked on short notice and never have i had a complaint about them or their products, so i find this posting a little ODD if i do say so myself. Thank you MMc.

• Aj
    AJ BUCK Nov 24, 2007

First of all thanks to Mark and Alison for the kind words, first of all i want to say YES we were going to order 500 pairs of shoes with Paul Chen and GOODGOODS2008 but there is a little bit of this story Paul has not told you people he tried to rush us into this deal and sent us one pair of shoes and a ipod which BOTH turn out to be FAKE!!! So we did some research on this company and found out that they are known for FAKES!! I have left a couple of links to some forums about this company for anyone interested and as for the FAKE ipod and shoes PAUL you are quite welcome to have them back as we are not interested in buying FAKES my friend all you have to do is contact me you FOOL!!! As you will see from the links ladies and gentlemen, i trust you will be smart enough to see who the SCAMMER is... lol... thanks for your time.

WHOLESALE FORUMS

CHINA FRAUD

ALIBABA

CHINA FRAUD

ALIBABA

And the list goes on people so thats my side of the story make you own mind up who is the SCAMMER!!!

• Ro
    Robert Wright USA Dec 09, 2007

I use this company quite often and have never had any problems from any of the staff there , we have a total of 107 stores across the USA and would recommend there company to anyone.

Thanks,
    Bob Wright.

• Al
    Alison Chang Jan 31, 2008

Hi all,

i am a manager of a retail store in Perth Western Australia and we stock 3some clothing and i have personally worked
    with Mr Buck and sales reps from this company and have never had any problems with there service to us and would
    have no hesitations recommending him or his staff to anyone as i have done in the past, by the way great clothing
    label i often whack on some 3some gear and get down to the beach, great surfboards check them out!!

K.J.Roberts

• Go
    goodfriend Jul 14, 2008

Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to iPod at http://www.oursdownload.com/convert-DVD-video-to-iPod-video.html

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices