Having problems with Airtime?

Airtime reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 24, 2020. The latest review Subscription was posted on Sep 24, 2020. Airtime has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Airtime has resolved 0 complaints.

Airtime Customer Service Contacts

San Francisco, California, United States
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Airtime Customer Service. Initial Airtime complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Airtime above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Airtime. Discuss the issues you have had with Airtime and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Airtime Complaints & Reviews

AirtimeSubscription

I have upgraded to the new package this month. To my surprise when I check my airtime it's finished, I then called your call center I was told that I have a subscription that takes r7 every day that I did not know about it. The subscription that I did not authorize exhausted my r350 airtime. I am not happy about the service I experienced and I have never have such a service from vodacom. The same problem happened to my other number [protected].

I need to be refunded my airtime as I did not subscribe for anything and I was not informed about it.

I will appreciate if you resolve my complaint quickly because I have been your loyal customer for many years.

Comment Guidelines