Having problems with Airtime?

San Francisco, California, United States
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Airtime.

Complaints & Reviews

AirtimeSubscription

I have upgraded to the new package this month. To my surprise when I check my airtime it's finished, I then called your call center I was told that I have a subscription that takes r7 every day that I did not know about it. The subscription that I did not authorize exhausted my r350 airtime. I am not happy about the service I experienced and I have never have such a service from vodacom. The same problem happened to my other number [protected].

I need to be refunded my airtime as I did not subscribe for anything and I was not informed about it.

I will appreciate if you resolve my complaint quickly because I have been your loyal customer for many years.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices