Airtel Prepaid Connectionsim card rejected

K

I have secured my nokia mobile through pin code to hide access from a small child who is my nephew. When the nokia mobile was switched on it asked for entering PIN no three times. But every time a wrong PIN number was given. So it asked for a puk number. When I give a puk number it asked me to enter new PIN number and reenter the pin number. But it was not worked and my mobile could not be opened. When I give another PUK code it again asked for entering and reentering the PIN number. after that my SIM card was rejected. What should I do?

• Wa
    wan Jan 25, 2009

my number +[protected]

• Wa
    wan Jan 25, 2009

my number was rejected after i put PUK wrong number, what should i do? help me

• Ba
    BaBu lal Jul 15, 2008

sir
    plz provide puk no [protected]

• Sh
    shravan May 26, 2008

hello
    sir i am shravan one of ur customar .my sim card has been blocked what should i do pls i am requsting u to unblock my sim card sir

• Ha
    Hardeek Apr 29, 2008

• Ha
    Hardeek Apr 29, 2008

I have secured my nokia mobile through pin code to hide unauthorised access. When the nokia mobile was switched on it asked for entering PIN number three times. But every time a wrong PIN number was given. So it asked for a puk number. When I give a puk number it asked me to enter new PIN number and reenter the pin number. But it was not worked and my mobile could not be opened. When I give another PUK code it again asked for entering and reentering the PIN number. after that my SIM card was rejected. What should I do?Will my SIM [protected] NEVER work???

jayanarayan yadav Apr 19, 2008

plz provide puk no [protected]

jayanarayan yadav Apr 19, 2008

plz provide puk number mobile no [protected]

ch.sateeshkumar Sep 28, 2007

SIR,
    iam one of the customer in airtel .
    my sim card rejected no .of times,iam entering the lock code,iam give wrong code and also giving puk code also incorrect.thats why
    .what can i do. my no is [protected].