Airtel Mobile Phone Servicelimited service caption denial of access

D

0n 25th JUNE 2006 I fell unconscious on account of pulmonary thrombo embolism and was being carried to hyderabad in ambulance. On Maharashtra boundry my mobile stopped working and became dead. It became difficult to contact my relatives in Hyderbad. The phone did not start for one week until implant was deployed in my chest. I would be dead if my relatives on their own rushed to the gate of Apollo Hospital when my friends phoned up on thir own to my relatives. Now any time the phone says limited service only emrgency calls. Which calls are emergency calls in my case does Bharati know ?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices