AirSplatCan't believe it

T

This business has the worst customer support I have ever seen in a company. The company always has defects in their guns, which may not be their fault but when you do get a defect they will not fix it or send you a new one. They also package their products very poorly. Their policy is that you have to apply for a refund within 3 days of you receiving the product. Which is incredibly insensitive. Then I tried to apply for a warranty but when I called they said that the 30 day warranty wasn't applied for me because I didn't buy a warranty but they don't say anything about having to buy it on their policy. So I think I'm done wasting any more money with this company. Another point why I hate this company is when I call the phone says "the number cannot be completed as dialed". Then when I call them after hours I get their voice mail. It's like when they have one person answering calls. They could at least put me on hold.(I never thought I would say that) Overall I think this company needs to seriously fix their customer service. If you want to make me happy ANSWER MY CALLS! If you have bought from this company cut your losses and don't buy again. If you haven't bought from this company DON'T, that would be a bad financial decision. Maybe they will change but until then I'm done with them.

P.S. If you are wondering what I bought from them it was a WELL MB03 sniper rifle and $150 more.

• Un
    UNHAPPY DISAPPOINTED Nov 22, 2011

I am modifying my posting of 11/19/11. Today, I have called airsplat.com. After discussing the issue and apparent misunderstanding, I have been told that when the gun is returned I will be issued a refund to my credit card. I was also told that this process should take about a week from airsplat receiving the gun. I look forward to returning to this posting after the issue has been completely satisfactorily resolved.

• airsplat Nov 21, 2011

Dear UNHAPPY DISAPPOINTED,

We would be more than happy to try and resolve this issue with you. Please contact us at [protected].

I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. You may also contact us via email at [email protected]

Josh
    Airsplat.com

• Un
    UNHAPPY DISAPPOINTED Nov 19, 2011

I purchased a new gun from airsplat.com. I received the gun, it was obviously used. I have since browsed around and found many complaints of similar activities by airsplat.com. Multiple occurrences of shipping used items seems to be a BAD SIGN.

• airsplat Nov 11, 2011

We have contacted the customer and are currently waiting for a response.

We do offer a warranty on all of items which does not need to be separately purchased. All of our items come with a 30 manufacturers defect warranty. Also we do have a large Customer Service call center which is available Monday through Friday 9 am to 4 pm PST. They can be reached at [protected].

We never wish any of our customers to experience any inconveniences and will work diligently to resolve any and all situations that best we can.

• airsplat Aug 16, 2011

We have contacted the customer in hopes that we can resolve any issues that are still pending.

Airsplat

• Be
    begudo Aug 03, 2011

AirSplat is the worst company I have ever had the missfortune of dealing with. They tried to sell me a scratched up damaged item as new. When I returned it for replacement they just returned the same scratched up junk they had sent before. After I had sent it back twice they then tried to tell me that there is nothing wrong with it. I asked for my money back and they now want to charge me a restocking fee. I filed a complaint with the State's Attorney General and with my credit card company. I will never do business with them again.

• airsplat Jul 28, 2011

Airsplat

• Ky
    Kychee May 31, 2011

My son wanted to give this company another try last year we ordered and the gun was poor quality and didn't work as promised. The return process was a night mare and now we are dealing with the same mess all over again. Please carefully read the companies return policy and process it is the worst I have ever experienced! Please buy else where, you will be glad you did!

• Ul
    Ulimar Jun 03, 2010

My son had received Christmas money and decided to buy a gun from Airsoft, plus $15 shipping. Gun arrived broken, they did not refund shipping, in addition to having to pay another $15 to ship it back. Round and round, I am out a total of $30, no gun and no consideration. Apparantely they sell on ebay, had I known this they would have had to refund the shipping for their faulty product, as I'm a seller as well. It's bad business altogether. Their solution is to offer "complimentary bb's". Just would like my $30. Worst ever to deal with; good luck staying in business.

• Gl
    Glanec Jan 25, 2010

Airsplat .com is an internet company that sells airsoft toy guns. Do not order from Airsplat. Terrible customer service. There was no order confirmation. I was not informed when an item was out of stock. They refused to stand by their promise of 110% price guarantee. They sold the same product $40 cheaper on Amazon.com. When I tried to resolve the problems by phone, they kept putting me on hold. There is nothing good I can about my transaction with this company.

• Valerie Jul 09, 2008

I ordered a gun from airsplat on May 29, it arrived on June 6, 4 days later I gave it as a gift to my son, it broke 2 days after that. Their product stinks and they are worse than their product.

They know no customer service. Beware of this company. Their technical department is full of wise *** and unsympathetic support people.

If you call them you will sit on hold for hours, I am not joking, as I write this I have been on hold for 45 minutes. If you email them they actually send you a return email within minutes that states that they will get back to you within 72 hours, that's 3 days, have you ever heard of such terrible service?

Avoid this company, there are other more reputable companies out there.