Airportcigarettes.comRipoff of $100.00!

B

I ordered 2 cartons of cigarettes from Airportcigarettes.com in October 2010 and never received them!

I ordered again in November, 2 cartons and then received all 4 cartons at the end of December 2010 but sent them back because they were the wrong kind.

Airportcigarettes.com refunded only 2 cartons, still no refund for other 2. I have been asking for a refund for 7 months. I was told I will get a refund and now they say no! Ripoff of $100.00!

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

Someone else was ripped off by cigoutfiters.com, but mysteriously, her review was deleted, hmmmmmmm. Who's working with who here?

• Da
    Davt Jan 19, 2020

I have been going to cigoutfitters.com to buy my cigarettes online. I love this company and only have good things to say about them.

• Al
    AlKimball Dec 20, 2019

I have been using tobaccocapital.com as well over the last few months I only have good things to say about them.

• Va
    VAterry Dec 15, 2019

I have ordered from tobaccocapital.com a few times in the last month and I have to say they are a good company.

Susan Dom Jan 25, 2020

@VAterry Good? then why did they shut down?

• Mv
    MVazquez1985 Nov 11, 2019

I buy from tobaccocapital.com as well they are a good company.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@MVazquez1985 Good, really, then where did they go? Maybe you can get my money back then.

• Bp
    BPratt Nov 10, 2019

I only buy from one american company when buying cigarettes online. That company is Tobacco Capital. They have cheap prices on cigarettes, especially compared to the prices here in New York. I will only use Tobacco Capital.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@BPratt tobaccocapital disappeared last week with my money. People don't listen to these scammers here!

• To
    Tom Hopkins Sep 28, 2019

I seen your post and at first I didnt think I would actually receive my cigarettes. However thank you so much for posting about cigmania.com they are a great company. I received my first order from them yesterday.

• Je
    Jesse Forsyth Sep 22, 2019

I agree cigmania.com is legit. I have used them for a few months now. Once and a blue moon an order arrives a day later than expected but I still cant complain when I am saving a ton of money.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Jesse Forsyth whre's cigmania now?

Summer Anderson Sep 17, 2019

I have never heard about this cigroad company. However they dont seem to be active any longer. However I use a company called cigmania.com they ship out of Virginia. Cartons are cheap and arrive quickly.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Summer Anderson there's summer, promoting a company that went kerplunk, and stole everyone's money

• Fr
    Frank Fink Sep 05, 2019

I use cigroad.com as well they are a great company

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Frank Fink closed, skipped town Frank Fink ran off with everyone's money.

• Ed
    Edgar M. Brown Aug 30, 2019

Thank you for posting about cigroad.com I use them now too. I cant thank you enough!

Joey_Floyd Jul 25, 2019

I personally buy my cigarettes from cigroad.com they are shipped out of Kansas. Cartons are only around 54 dollars a piece and come with a tracking number.

• De
    DerekJohnson2019 May 19, 2019

I placed an order with this company and got scammed in 2012, but then I found dirtcheapsmokes.com which is where I buy my cigarettes online now, I have never had any issue with their company. I always get my orders within just a few days.

• Da
    Damdured Jul 05, 2012

Cigarettes got seized, money not refunded. SCAM!

Suzinsky Aug 08, 2011

Place an order sent it back, never receive my 100.00$ refund. lied about refund for 7 months don't use this site.