Menu

complaints

Airohub Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Airohub at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Airohub has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Airohub. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Airohub complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Airohub complaints

ComplaintsBoard
P
4:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Airohub Airohub's Hassle-Free Booking and Exceptional Customer Service!

When I was bookin my flights and hotels on Airohub, it was a breeze. At first, I accidentally booked the wrong flight and hotels because I selected the cheaper and more flexible day option. I became aware of my mistake only after two days had passed. Good news is, they were able to make the necessary changes I needed without any charges! I also learned that I could make changes to my hotel booking seven days from the date of my booking, since it was postpaid.

I think the services that Airohub offered me was amazing and put me at ease. Knowing that they were transparent with their customers who are not internet freaks is really helpful. Thank you Airohub for your assistance!

Read full review of Airohub
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
M
2:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Airohub A Warning Against Airohub: Fraudulent Practices and Zero Accountability

So, I decided to buy few one-way tickets for my family and meself from Airohub. After I payed they cancelled all the tickets and did not even bother to give me a proper explanation for it. Then, they went to great lengths to deceive my bank into thinking that the tickets that were cancelled were actually legit. In the end, they said that they’d refund me, but here I am, over 3 weeks later with no refund. It’s quite frustrating, if you ask me, but I’ll make sure they won’t get away with this. I’m planning on suing them and filing a police report, since I firmly believe that they’re nothing but fraudsters.

Honestly, I don't recommend buying anything from this company - they’re not trustworthy and all they seem to be interested in is taking your money, nothing more. They give false hopes and they run you around like they have nothing better to do.

Thanks but no thanks, Airohub.

Read full review of Airohub
Hide full review

Is Airohub legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of Airohub's website. The legitimacy of Airohub requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with Airohub, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

Airohub earns 45% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: Airohub has a 45% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. It's possible that the low-rated websites on the same server could be part of a scam. For example, if the websites are hosting phishing pages or spreading malware, they could be part of a larger fraudulent operation.

Exercise caution when using airohub.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

Airohub protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Airohub has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • A long registered date for airohub.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Airohub as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.
  • The age of Airohub's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Airohub.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Several positive reviews for Airohub have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Overview of Airohub customer experience

Airohub, a travel booking website, has been receiving numerous complaints from consumers. Customers have reported issues with canceled flights, incorrect bookings, poor customer service, and hidden fees. Moreover, Airohub's cancellation policy has been noted to be extremely strict, with no refunds given in case of cancellations. The website's user interface and booking process have been found to be confusing and unreliable, leading to frustration and inconvenience for customers. Complaints have also been made regarding the lack of transparency in pricing, with customers being charged unexpected fees at the end of the booking process. Overall, Airohub's poor performance in addressing these consumer complaints has resulted in a tarnished reputation.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Airohub contacts