AirClimber XpressLIARS

J

Then call the Air Climber, I wanted to think in a few days, Miguel Castillo called me to make an offer of $ 159.00, paying a money order ... then to buy this product convenserme my nightmare began. These people began to call almost every day to remind me of the payment and the name of who paid the money order. The delivery of this product would be done on Monday and came to me with the Air Climber on the Friday before. all this started to distrust and then I saw this website where I could read all the reviews for this product. and decided not to buy this crap ###. but now it turns out the claws removed and placed on the defensive, that they will have legal problems, and that is my business because the product has been sent ... have been bullies and liars, on Monday and was told to call Miguel Castillo was free and at the same time Michael was calling me, but I convinced him that these people are fraud, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AVOID BEING PART OF THE IDIOTS !!

• Ju
    Judyswe Nov 29, 2010

I didn't get what I payed for . I have called the customer service number and the returns number and they don't under stand what I am saying. I SPEAK ENGLISH . I would like to hear an English speaking customer care person.

• La
    Lana Mar 07, 2009

I bought this product and paid $150.00 After about 4 months it started to lose air then it lost air altogether. I called the company and they said sorry out of luck, you have had it too long. It is a piece of crap and the company ios an unprofessional scam.
    DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM !