AirClimber Xpress Logo

AirClimber Xpress

Having problems with AirClimber Xpress?

AirClimber Xpress Customer Service Contacts

+1 973 287 5161 (English)
+1 973 287 5175 (Spanish)
492 U.S. 46
Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AirClimber Xpress Customer Service. Initial AirClimber Xpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AirClimber Xpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AirClimber Xpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AirClimber Xpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AirClimber Xpress Complaints & Reviews

AirClimberMentirosos y manipuladores

Son unos mentirosos, hable hoy 25 de Octubre de 2012 con Jaime Eduardo Campas y fue un engaño . Despues de hacerme la oferta y decir que pagaba 14.95 sin envío y tomar todos mis datos de la tarjeta, me dice que me hace una mejor oferta de 60 días para probar el producto y pagaría 137.94 que si me gustaba lo llamara a el y sino lo llamara igualmente para cancelar. Le pregunte entonces hago un solo pago completo después de los 60 días? Me dice que si. Ok, le digo así tengo tiempo para poderlo probar pagar en un solo pago. Revisé mi cuenta en el banco y ya en 10 mts habían cobrado todo!
Je, Je ahi viene la cosa, nadie me puede ayudar a resolver este fraude, Hable con Juan Slinovish, Miguel Solo, es supuesto manager Carlos Salas nunca apareció, hable con vendedores y servicio al consumidor . hice muchas llamadas hasta que hable otra ves con Jaime Eduardo Campas y me dice que yo entendí mal, no amigo Tu eres un mentiroso manipulador. No se del equipo y no quiero saber. Lastima que no leí los review antes. Mala experiencia, pero espero que otros sepan.

AirClimber Xpress — LIARS

Then call the Air Climber, I wanted to think in a few days, Miguel Castillo called me to make an offer of $...

Air ClimberSold an upgrade for free shipping that doesn't even exit

They offered an upgrade, 400 lb. limit weight over their advertised unit of 300 lb. max. If you upgraded you got free shipping. When the merchandise was rec'd it had stamped on the bottom 300 lb. max. When I called to tell them about it, they said that they would be sending me an RA# in the mail for returning the item and they would ship out the professional one. I talked to James, with a foreign accent. Three weeks later I still had not rec'd the RA# and so I have been calling for the last week. When I finally got somebody, it was again James, I think he is the only one answering the phones. He during THIS call informed me that they only have one model and refused to listen to me whenever I was asking him why then did the ordering agent sell me the upgrade with free shipping. He informed me that they could give me $29.95 credit if I wanted to keep the model I had or I would have to return it on my own dime in order to get full refund of $164.95. I told him that that was not a deal and he came up with a credit of $64.95 if I kept the current one but that I would not be allowed to contact them anymore regarding this issue...SCAM!!!

Air Climber — DANGEROUS!

This product is extrmely defective and dangerous. My husband used it one time and the rubber strap came off...

Colville

Air ClimberFraud

Fraud! I have never even heard of air climber, and just got their climber in the mail!!!

They somehow got my CC# and charged me $161.91. I called and they seemed to "want" me to file fraud with my CC company or bank. It seemed like part of thier scam. I asked them why they didn't want to just give me a return Ath #...why do they want me to file fraud? But they did give me a return # and I will need to pay return shipping ...maybe $25. But they are crooks, so why should I trust them to give me my money back??? How many other items are being change to me? I will need to talk to the bank and have my card cancelled. What a crooked world we live in!!!

Air Climber — Junk

BUYER BEWARE--more like BUYER STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THE AIR CLIMBER!!! I purchased the Air Climber and it...

Vancouver

AirClimber — fraud service offered through this company

I PURCHASED A AIRCLIMBER FROM THIS COMPANY AND ONCE SALE IS FINAL THEY OFFER A VALUE PLUS CLUB MEMBERSHIP I...

Air ClimberScam

I purchased the Air Climber because the advertisement lead me to believe that it was easy and not hard on your joints because of the "Step On Air" concept. This was not so, I experienced a bit of pain in my knees. When I called to return it the operator was rude, saying I should have consulted my Dr. first and that the commercial does not state that. She was also snippy when I discovered that out of a payment of $49.49 I will only be receiving $24.54 back, stating that "If I had paid attention to the commercial I would have noticed that Postage and Handling were not included in the return", it was up to me to get it back to you. She became nasty and hanging up on me! I called back and asked for the supervisor, the 2ND operator wanted to know why and would not let me speak to her until I told her why. As I began to talk to the Supervisor she cut me off before I even explained what had happened and told me not to interrupt HER from speaking and she began to attack, by saying she listened to the call and that vulgar language was used and when I tried to interrupt her in my defense that I did not use vulgar language and ask her if she was sure she heard the correct call she began to yell at me. I had really had it with your company at this point so I yelled right back at her stating that she was just as rude as the operator and she hung up!!! This terrible experience with your company and your tactless and rude employees is a Disgrace, I Will Not Ever Purchase a Product Made By Or Carried by Your Company After this ugly Encounter. I Will Make Sure Not to allow anyone I know Buy Your Products as well! This is Very Poor Customer Relations and a Great Way to do Business! Really a wonderful way to conduct Business and make your customers want to came back and buy more stuff from you!!?????? No Way Not Ever Again I Was Treated Like SH ..!

• Na
            narvaezmnd Feb 24, 2011

You know, I bought the air climber about 5 days ago and my knees hurt really bad! so I am not sure what to do??? I do exercise and my knees never hurt me as bad as after I started using the airclimber email me so we can talk [email protected]