Aircelmy balance vanished

M

Hi,
I am very much disappointed with the irresponsible service of Aircel, though I WAS HAPPY with Airtel but in mobile portability I changed my network. My accounts [protected], [protected] show ZERO BALANCE, in morning it was almost Rs 5O/- and my wife account also show 55 paisa, though she also had almost Rs 50/- I don’t know what the hell is going on with Aircel service & its network. I couldn’t call an emergency call. It is embarrassing situation for me. When sometimes I called on any number Aircel default customer care says I have very low balance though I have sufficient balance. What kind of service are they giving to their customers?
I want my money back.

One more important thing, if any consumer wants to talk to the customer care why he has to listen all the recorded message for long minutes instead of direct conversation, though it is not FREE, we are paying 50 paise for 3 minutes.

I request “Department of Consumer Affairs, Department of Telecommunication to take strict actions against this kind of companies and provide relief from embarrassment and charge fine on them.

Thanks,
Farooq.

Aircel Support Mar 16, 2017

Dear Mohammed F,

We request you to visit the nearest Aircel store & apply for the prepaid bill by submitting the proof of identity so that you will get to know the details.

Warm Regards,
    Aircel Social Media Team

Aircel Support Feb 25, 2017

Dear Mohammed F,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found no such deduction found for any service.Currently, you have the balance of Rs Rs.57.11 on [protected].Kindly check the balance by dialling the USSD code-*126*1#.

Further to this concern, there was a balance of Rs.6.40 on 15th Feb’17 in the account of [protected] and as you’re making the calls hence amount has been charged as per the charges.

Regards,
    Aircel Social Care Team

Aircel Support Feb 25, 2017

Dear Mohammed F,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
    Any message received upon deduction

Thanks and Regards
    Aircel Social Media Team

• Sw
    Swapnil Agarwal Feb 24, 2017

Do try out #SpeakUp app to voice your complaint and feedback faster thru twitter n email in one click.
    Download it here: bit.ly/speakup-in