AirBNB — I have made a reservation for airbnb for 3 night in dallas and I got double charged.
Hi, airbnb has charged me twice ($116.52) for my reservation I made in Dallas from Sept 6 th to 9th, 2019. Due to sudden change of my schedule I had to cancel and airbnb refunded me 74$.
Please immediately send me back the amount of $116, 52, i have tried to communicate 2 days ago but I have not received any response. This is not REFUND! I am asking. Airbnb made a mistake and I am very upset.
More AirBNB Complaints & Reviews
- AirBNB - airbnb - the online platform for cheating host 
- Airbnb.com - do not deal with this sleazy company 
- Airbnb.com - I was never aware that the site charges you a fee 
- AirBNB - a platform for cheaters
- Airbnb.com - bad website design 
- AirBNB - lack of refund
- AirBNB - unethical behaviour
- AirBNB - customer service agent ignore my case
- AirBNB - cancellation and refund
- Airbnb.com - I would not use airbnb again as my experience is that the pictures and reviews are not accurate, highly misleading