Airasialuggage policy & the attitude of staff & poor customer service

Salam sejahtera,

I'm taking this opportunity to lodge a complaint pertaining the above matter. I was going to Kota Bharu from KLIA 2 for a very important family function. The scheduled departure time was 1310H on 30th June 2019 (AK6436). I arrived at departure hall about 15 minutes prior to boarding time when i was asked by staffs there including security guard (1 out of 3 staffs named Nurul Fazlin binti Amir) to weigh my bags. I carried 2 bags - 1 backpacker & 1 laptop bag that exceeded 7 kg. I was not satisfied with their rudeness asking me to queue in a long row without further assistance that shall resulted in missed flight. I came there with my brother & my sister. They managed to get thru. She said to me to buy new ticket easily without providing any assistance. The same thing happened to me while queuing at long, crowded check in counter. Finally i missed my flight on that day due to poor customer service. I do not have right to question on company's policy but i do ask for improvement of your customer service & politeness of your staff.
Thank you.