Airasia / i’m complaining about the service

Dear AirAsia Customer Service Center

I have been a devoted customer of your company for year now and I hope you may concern about this issues that complained below. Me and my friend was taking domestic flight from Ipoh to Singapore (09:45/12.09.19). After we check in while we want to on board the airport police called us "Cepat cepat" . My family was accompanied and drop off us on the airport, we rush to the in boarding door, while almost reached we just stop for few seconds for taking a goodbye photo with my family...After that we was stopped by your company (AirAsia) staff who called Muhd Asrul (refer to photo below with black circle highlight). He said that we was late and can't aboard, but during that time we are arrived punctual and 20mins before depart. We was shocked and asked for the reasons, your staff replied that because we were late. But we didn't ! After that my mom keep asking why and this staff talk lot of nonsense to procrastination our time. My mom keep on asked for the reason, and the attitude of the staff was horrible and rude, he don't even reply our question and directly walk away. I don't know why AirAsia will hires poor quality with horrible attitude staff like this. At the end I need to spend extra to purchase another air ticket, because all the schedule was set. I will wait for one week to hear back from you about this issue, and I will seek help form a customer protection agency.

Looking forward to heard from you soon, I can be reached by email : [protected]@gmail.com anytime.

Sincerely