Having problems with Air & Water?

6600 Katella Ave.
Thu7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Air & Water.

Complaints & Reviews

Air & Waterpurchased products never received

February 24th 2019, @1724 hours, I ordered an 18 bottle wine cooler from the Air & Water web site. To date, I have yet to receive anything but a confirmation email and the money deducted immediately from my account. I have no way of contacting them directly and at this point I just want a full refund issued! I will NEVER purchase anything from this site again, and I warn anyone else against it as well.

Air-n-WaterI paid extra for shipping and they did not deliver on time

I bought an air conditioner from www.air-n-water.com and I wanted to get it as soon as possible so I decided to pay extra for shipping. They charged over $50 for quick delivery and promised I'll get my order within 2 days. 2 days passed and nothing arrived and when I contacted them they said that I'll get my order tomorrow. I don't want to tell about how many times I contacted them and tried to get at least some assistance, I just want to say that it took over two weeks to get my order!! When I received it I contacted Air-N-Water support and demanded my $50 back (shipping fee) but they refused and said that was not their fault that it took so long! Are you kidding me?? Give me my money back you scammers!!

www.airnwater.comthey still haven't delivered order. but I don't know how to get more info from them

I bought beverage cooler from the company www.airnwater.com. Unfortunately, my experience wasn’t so smooth. I placed the order and the rep provided all necessary info about the order. I went to the conference, so I wasn’t at home within 2 weeks. I tried to contact them and change the day of the delivery, but no one replied to my emails. I’m back now, but still no news about the delivery. I really have no idea what to do now.

www.airnwater.comthey didn't provide any support or help

Awful services and air conditioners. I contacted the rep from the company www.airnwater.com. They installed new air conditioner, but after 2 weeks it suddenly stopped to work. We called to the customer services and left messages, but these jerks didn’t react. They simply ignored us and haven’t provided any help. I wonder if there are people, who have faced the same problem and attitude. Please, share your comments.

airnwater.comI got broken conditioner and they refused to change it

I ordered two air conditioners from the website www.airnwater.com. I paid through PayPal and everything was ok, but the order arrived in damaged box and one conditioner did work at all. I contacted the rep and explained everything, but he refused to do anything and told that it could be my fault. The worst services and attitude so better avoid them and post comments about your experience with them.

Air & Water, Inc.avoid this company

I am now returning the second portable de-humidifier I bought from this company. Made in China is an obvious emblem for cheap and, unreliable and this company, in my opinion, distributes cheap and unreliable merchandise. I now am required to pay for shipping of the defective unit back as well as for the replacement unit to be shipped to me. I find this unconscionable and extremely annoying, There is no reason for a mechanism to fail within the first 6 months of normal use.

Air-n-water.comdo not purchase from them

To whom it may concern: My name is Matthew, i reside in Murrieta California i as well own a retail home furnishings store in the same city. I first contacted air n water.com in late June of 2006 for purposes of obtaining a "Swamp Cooler" for our business as it is extremely hot in this area during the summer months. Upon entering the web site and browsing their selection, i found an item which caught my eye, it was a "Kenstar Turbocool Major portable swamp cooler", i also found a sf609r portable swamp cooler. I spoke to one of the sales reps whom was very personable and seemed very knowledgeable as well. I inquired as to how many of each of the products were in stock and i was given the answer of "Plenty". I made arrangements to have a friend drive to Fountain Valley California (where air n water is located) the very next day and pick up my purchases that i had reserved via my credit card. Upon arrival my friend had found that the larger of the two swamp coolers would not fit into his sedan (this was on a Friday) so i telephonic-ally informed the Manager of air n water that i would pick up the larger unit on Monday.My friend had paid for both units by check in full prior to leaving. I telephoned air n water on Monday morning prior to driving the 80 some odd miles to inform them that i was on my way. The manager had informed me that they did not have the original unit that was to
              be picked up on Friday how ever he had one waiting for me but it had a damaged box and had minor cosmetic damage as well, he also stated that the damaged unit was up on a pallet rack and had to be inspected to see if that was the extent of the damage. I attempted to remedy the situation and agree
              to wait until they got another load of the same product in the following week according to the manager. I had with out a doubt purchased the swamp coolers that were advertised as "new" and not damaged or refurbished, the company offers "will call for local customers", you will find on their web site that their is no mention as to selling damaged units. On Tuesday the next day i decided to not wait a week for another unit to arrive so i called air n water back and acted like a new customer and inquired about a
              comparable swamp cooler because we couldn't wait any longer because temperatures in our area reached triple digits and is unbearable. The sales rep had informed me that the new unit i was inquiring about was in stock and they had 30 of them. I then told the rep who i was and that i wanted to come
              down and pick one up in exchange for the damaged unit i was being forced into accepting, the rep told me that i better take the damaged unit because they were discontinuing it and that it was the last one. I was soon after placed on hold and then a few minutes later i was told by the rep that the 30 that they had in stock were purchased by other customers and were being shipped out as we were speaking. I explained to her that i had prepaid a few days before and that air n water was trying to give me a damaged unit that i was not in agreement of and that i wanted to please please please get at least a unit that was as advertised and my moneys worth at that. I am convinced beyond doubt that air n water had defrauded me. Took my payment in full and then attempted to force me to accept the last "black sheep" damaged unit that no one else wanted. I was transferred to the manager once again and explained to him that i would be showing up to their facility with local law enforcement regarding fraud which is not only a civil matter but a "criminal matter" firstly. After explaining my position to the manager he in return agreed to hold one of the 30 second choice units so that i could pick it up that day. I eventually got a new undamaged swamp cooler but not with out the stress and shock and worries accompanied with the whole sham. I will be contacting the on line BBB which they claim to be members of and will not be satisfied completely until i get a formal apology and am reassured that
              air n waters tactics will stop and not affect others that order on line from them, i am fortunate to reside in the adjoining County of air n water and fill remorse for those who are stuck with what this company does to their customers who do not have the convenience of just showing up with the police. air n water practices are criminal, under handed and misleading and greedy. Do not purchase from air n water.com.

• Be
                  Ben Jul 16, 2009

I purchased the water and ice dispenser. After the warranty period I notified Air N Water the product only dispenses 1 Liter of water at a time which is not part of the product description. I paid to have the unit returned. They shipped a new unit. This unit does the same thing. I requested shipping labels to return the product and get a refund. They refuse to send shipping labels and state they will only ship yet another unit but will not comment if it should dispense more than 1 liter at a time. They no longer respond to emails.

• So
                  Soomane Mar 27, 2012

I needed a dehumidifier shipped overseas. I contacted them about 2 p.m. (after their "order by 1 p.m., ship the same day" deadline). So, because time was critical, I agreed to pay "2nd day shipping" ($119) in order to guaranty the item arrived in time for a friend to bring carry it with them.

They confirmed the order "2nd day delivery" on o Thursday (to ship Friday). On Monday, I called to get tracking information only to find they had shipped it "ground" on Monday. After talking to customer service, they refused to ship it overnight (or even attempt "2nd day, morning delivery" and merely refunded my money. Cost to me ... hundreds of dollars in extra shipping and taxes from another retailer.

This company accepts NO responsibility for their own mistakes and misrepresentations!

• Ai
                  Air-N-Water Mar 29, 2012

Air & Water would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and expense that we have caused you. We value your feedback and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Unfortunately the dehumidifier you purchased was incorrectly listed in our system and has since been corrected to reflect accurate shipping lead times. Due to this error we were unable to meet the time frame for delivery. We again sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations and are genuinely disheartened by our mistake.

• Re
                  Reviewer46501 Aug 15, 2015

Don’t buy anything from the company www.air-n-water.com. I purchased from them 3 weeks ago and still this moment I didn’t get any information or order. I checked my account and money was taken from me. But the seller didn’t provide any details of the purchase. I need to find him and ask to return my money back. I didn’t like that the company has fooled so easily. Please, help to find the seller and solve this situation.

Air-n-Waterbad service

Jan. 20th 2009
                Do not do business with this company. Air-N-Water in Santa Ana, CA is a rip off artist. The web page they have tries to show them as professionals - they are NOT!!! The customer service after you purchase your item is completely non-existent. Once they have the sale, they do not care about the customer, and that's the worst thing you can do in an economy like this.
                Here's my story...
                Dec. 19th 2008 I placed an order for a 65lbs heater - they state they usually ship everything out in 3 business days - I think that part could be true. Days go by, now weeks, no response from Air n Water. I contact FedEx on Jan.5th to find out that they lost the package. They have NO idea where it is - this is a huge 65lbs heater, how do they lose that?!?!?! They tell me they will contact the shipper and get everything started on their end to issue a refund to them. FedEx tells me the shipper will contact me by Tues Jan. 13th at the latest to either refund my money or send me out a new one. Jan.14 no one calls - I send 3 emails over the next few days, no one responds. Jan.20th I decide to call Air n Water and see what they have to say. I don't say anything about how I have already contacted FedEx and they would have paid them out already - I just want to see what the Customer Service Rep says. Then the run around stories begin... she tells me they need to contact FedEx - I told her FedEx has already started the lost package process on there end and Air N Water should have already received the payment from FedEx for losing the package. Then she tells me, after I was on hold she ordered a new one from the manufacture and it will be sent out...but she doesn’t know when. So now I'm a little pissed because she's giving me attitude when I caught her in a lie about where the package was. So I tell her to go ahead and forget the heater, "I want a refund" - as soon as I say this she puts me on hold and after a few minutes, she states it will be a few days before they can issue a refund. I ask why? She tells me the manufacture needs to stop the transaction for sending out another unit. I tell her this is not my problem, this is her problem and her company needs to issue me a refund for not receiving the item. Now she stops talking on the phone, she won't respond, just silence. So I told her fine, when will I see the refund? She just mumbles..."in a few days". What!?!?!?! I can't believe her, I ask to talk to someone else and she just hangs up.

This is a copy of the email I sent to the company - they still have not responded.
                YOU GUYS HAVE RIPPED ME OFF - MAKE IT RIGHT!!!

I placed an order with you people and some how a 65lbs package just goes missing - gone! Now I ask for help from your customer service dept, and all I get is BS and attitude, so I say refund of my money and Urelly Garcia gives me the run around, how I must wait even longer to get a refund!!! Order was shipped out on the on Dec. 22nd. - it's Jan 20th, that's 30 days ago!!! Come on people!!! I had to track this package down with FedEx and deal with those jack-O's to only find out that they lost the package - Now I must wait for a refund because your customer service rep doesn’t know how to do her job and satisfy the customer. I would have gladly kept my order if there was a little more compassion from your team, but hell NO - she only pissed me off and had me change my mind to return it. You guys need to get BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! This is the worst sale I have ever had to experience with you guys. I have placed several different orders over the years and have always been treated with respect - Your Customer Service rep should have dropped all shipping charges and only charged me for my item and sent it out. - BUT NO!!! She got all pissy on the phone telling me it's not her fault for losing my package - no ###! It's FedEx's problem for losing my package, but you should be helping me to keep a customer, instead she voiced her opinion that "it's not my problem sir" - ### that lady. She should be fired. You have lost a customer for LIFE; and I am going to build a webpage that mirrors www.air-n-water.com and let everyone know to NEVER do business with you people. If that's the kind of customer service "I" get for a package being lost, I can only imagine what happens when you send out defective items.
                Good day to you people, and good luck keeping business, I'm going to make it my hobby to tell the WWW how crappy your customer service is.

• Ka
                    Karl Sep 14, 2006

In June I purchased an attic exhaust fan Dayton 7F67 from Air-n-Water, 17335 Mt. Wynne Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. On June 6 Air-n-Water sent me instead attic exhaust fan, model Dayton C713. Although Air-n-Water’s added packing slip showed the model number I had ordered, the manufacturer’s model number on the box and on the fan itself was different. The two different model numbers coincided with descriptions and photographs of two different models on Air-n-Water’s own web site. The one that I had received lacked the features and size I desired and ordered. When I called to complain and ask for redress, however, Customer Service immediately argued that I had actually received the right fan (or as good as) and that the company had made no error, despite the clear evidence to the contrary. This approach was not a fluke but a considered one, because different employees took this same tack each time I called. When I insisted on sending this incorrect item back, I learned that I had mistakenly been content to accept their boast on their introductory website that they were “fanatic” about customer satisfaction and promised a “fair and friendly” acceptance of returns. Instead I learned from Customer Service that it was company policy never to issue refunds for either initial or return shipping even in the case of company error, and to charge a 15% restocking fee on any return whatsoever. Nevertheless I followed their instructions for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization. Although their website promised to give me the required authorization within two days I heard nothing for nearly a week. Finally I called again. This time I managed to persuade a clearly reluctant Customer Service to grant me the authorization but only after being left on hold for half an hour and having a Customer Service representative hang up on me without warning. Instead of apologizing or attempting to be gracious Customer Service was rude and arrogant throughout. Clearly the policy of Air-n-Water is that the customer is always wrong. When the refund finally came I learned that I had lost over $86 in shipping and restocking fees because of their company’s error. I would never again deal with this company under any circumstances.

• Nl
                    N Lanier Nov 06, 2007

I began the "return game" in the middle of September. It is now November, and I have sent 2 emails, applied for a return code, and placed 2 calls.
                    "They are backed up" is the best answer I've gotten. Now that I've read this, I'm getting worried...