Air India / did not allow boarding resulting in huge monetary loss
Date of incident: 5th May 2019
Airport: Delhi, India
My ticket details: Booking ref - HP11RI Galileo and mount - 855 EUR
My wife's ticket details: e-ticket number - [protected] and amount - 28, 427.46 INR
My wife and I were traveling to Austria after getting newly married and my boarding pass was either stolen/ misplaced. The officers, instead of printing me a new boarding pass and supporting the situation, they just didn't allow us to board the flight causing a huge monetary loss and psychological discomfort.
We went to seek their help around 40 mins before the flight took off. However, they were quite lazy and slow in helping and when it was just 15 mins left for the flight to take off, they, in a impolite manner stopped us from getting on the flight.
I appeal for the monetary loss!
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265