Air ClimberJunk

BUYER BEWARE--more like BUYER STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THE AIR CLIMBER!!!
I purchased the Air Climber and it arrived at my door in a few days. Within 20 minutes of opening the box, it was broken. Mind you, it had already arrived to me in a questionable state--looking used. It was difficult to inflate the bellows. The cheap plastic brackets that hold the bellows in place under the step already had a few broken ones. I inflated the bellows (not easy to do) and was ready to step on. But since a few of the brackets were already broken, the pedals would not stay in place, which made it crack the bellows in 2 seconds when I got on. I hope I can get my money back!

This product is a cheap piece of plastic. Absolute garbage --DO NOT BUY!