Air-cheapflights.com/tickets

A Jun 29, 2019

I was told by several Customer service rep that I paid for basic economy tickets, but when I purchase my tickets they is nothing on the tickets that says basic economy, everything say economy. I understand what the rep is say but that is false advertising, I should've to get the airport and be told I'm seating in a basic economy that is some that should've been addressed early, on my tickets it say we can bring on a carry bag once again I wasn't not told I had to pay extra for the carry on bag it cost me and my daughter 110 dollars a piece round trip for our bag.. had I been told this in the beginning i will be okay, but none of this was said on my flight tickets.. I'm very upset and I'll would like some type of refund.. this isn't the way you do business.. And I was always told by one your supervisor by the Wayne that you guys don't but basic economy online.. but I find some .. SMH this is ongoing matter that need to solve .. Thank you Ms Whitaker [protected]