Air Canadafood service

Flew from Toronto to Copenhagen on Oct. 4, 2019. The flight takes 8 hours and I was looking forward to the promised meal. As I was sitting near the back of the plane, my row was one of the last to be served and there were no further meal selections other than pasta. When I removed the foil from the main dish I was disappointed to see a dish of pasta covered with a greasy looking tomato and cheese sauce. There was no taste to it. Served in a side dish was a small amount of couscous or bulgar with a few specks of parsley in it. It was very dry and again, tasteless. A stale bun was served with it along with a pat of very hard butter. Being rather hungry, I wolfed down the accompanied cookie which served as supper for me. When the staff were picking up the trays, I couldn't help but notice the number of trays where the food had barely been touched. This has to be one of the worst meals I have ever been served on an airline and I have flown a lot over the years. It was terrible to see all the food wasted but I wasn't alone in the my opinion of the food. Surely Air Canada can do better! I look forward to your response.

Kl