Having problems with AIMCO?

AIMCO Customer Service Contacts

4582 South Ulster Street Suite 1100
Denver, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AIMCO Customer Service. Initial AIMCO complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AIMCO above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AIMCO. Discuss the issues you have had with AIMCO and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AimcoLost $350

Any suggestions will help. When we applied for Sun Lake Apartments in Lake Mary, FL which is an AIMCO company, they asked for a non-refundable $100 application fee and a $250 security deposit. This was on 3/14. On 3/15 they called and said we were approved, but we needed a letter from our employers. I had the flu and didn't go into work until 3/17. Since Peter Cardon paid me in cash, he didn't want to give me the letter. When I tried calling the apartment complex to tell them, the lady I was working with was gone for the day. I called Mon and she was gone again but I spoke with the asst manager and he was a little irritated that she told me I was approved without the proof of employment. He said he would call me Tues. no one did so I called them. She was out again and then called me Wed telling me that the manager said it was okay that we could have the apartment. This is after we assumed that we weren't getting it and decided not to move. She told me that we could still move later and save the deposits. I have been since then trying to get the $250 back, and they now today told me that the final decision is that since they held the apartment and we didn't respond by 48 hours that they will not be refunding any of the $350. I asked for proof in writing and they said they would email me all of the documentation. Even if it was in writing on the app fee, the leasing agent we were working with told me that it was pending proof of employment. How can they just take $350? I understand the $100 app fee! Any thoughts?

E

Aimco — Horrific living conditions

This apartment complex, Peachtree Park Apartments, has been, by far, the most upsetting living experience of...