Ahs And United Air TempHorrible service

A

STAY AWAY!!! These guys will lie to your face, again and again. Had an AHS warranty and the guy shows up in a hurry. Then makes a diagnosis and says part will be in tomorrow, and he'll be back to install. 8 days have passed int he middle of February, and for 5 consecutaive days, same story...part's being overnighted and we'll repair tomorrow. Then they blame the parts supplier saying that it came in, but they lost it. Sure buddy.
Do yourself a favor...DO NOT RENEW WITH AHS AND DO NOT LET UNITED AIR TEMP WORK ON YOUR PROPERTY. You've been fairly warned.
PS...another reputable HVAC company came out and repaired the issue in 1 day.

• Dm
    dman0 Mar 31, 2011

I'm in sales, these guys are horrible trying to push their product off on customers. This gives honest people that make their lives from sales a bad name. After I was told that they would give me a free box of chicken if i purchased a box of steak. The amount they gave me was $3 a steak and there was 50 cuts which would come to $150, after the fact that I was about to purchase they increased the price and told me that they would not give me the chicken for free. While telling them to get off my property one turned and told me "thanks for keeping me out in the rain", now nobody in their right mind is really going to let a complete stranger that comes knocking on their door inot their house.