Complaints & Reviews

Avoid them like plague

I should have heeded the warning signs by their website. They did appear legit, and even copied some of Amazon headers, graphics and display. I am currently trying to resloved, recover, and hopefully will have recourse through Paypal. This company never sent the item ordered, won't answer their phone, return, messages left, they will placate by answering emails several days after they are sent, that say absolutely nothing. Long story short. BUYER BEWARE!! THEY WILL GLADLY TAKE YOUR FUNDS AND SENT YOU NOTHING. Don't say I didn't give you fair warning. AVOID THEIR WEBSITE LIKE THE PLAGUE.

• Iv
    Ivan Davis Jul 15, 2014

Ah Fashion are total thieves, I ordered 3 suits they took the money and did not deliver the suits. I live in England so it is very difficult to get any answers. A h Fashion will not answer their phones or email..they are the ### of the earth and they should be jailed for ripping people off in this way..Please avoid this company they will rip you off in a heart beat. Does anybody know how I can take this further so i can get my money back. my email address is- [email protected]

Ivan Davis

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices