Agora Financial Logo

Agora Financial

Having problems with Agora Financial?

Agora Financial reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 19, 2010. The latest review False advertisement/breach of contract was posted on Oct 19, 2010. Agora Financial has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Agora Financial has resolved 0 complaints.

Agora Financial Customer Service Contacts

808 St. Paul St
Baltimore, Maryland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Agora Financial Customer Service. Initial Agora Financial complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Agora Financial above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Agora Financial. Discuss the issues you have had with Agora Financial and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Agora Financial Complaints & Reviews

Agora FinancialFalse advertisement/breach of contract

I subscribed to their publication (Outstanding Investments) with a full 1 yr $49 'money back guarantee if I was not satisfied with the product.

I wasn't & notified them of that fact & requested the promised refund. Yet, to date they have never sent it, even though I have repeatedly sent them copies of their promised guaranteed.

This company publishes numerous other financial advisory products & is a marketer of riping off the public via not abiding by its own promises to the consumer. In my opinion, this company also needs to be investigated for fraudulent business practices & deceptive advertising.

Anonymous2017 Jan 11, 2017

I ave received a few emails talking about a new software that makes trading options 88% gainful, but nothing is said about where to get the software . They just ask you to subscribe to their newsletters. I was
      subscribed to two of their newsletters, and they were NOT FREE . But There was no mention about
      how you couldI get the software itself>

I am a very inexperienced investor and I was told to get a broker site. I chose FIRSTRADE which is
      directed to those with no experience and I tried to duplicate the options trade using a call and a put which
      was in the video. Every time I tried to use the Option feature, I was prevented from doing so. I had to
      apply for an options agreement, give them all my personal financial information, which I did. They
      still would not allow me to make an option trade and told me I would need at least 25K in CASH before I could make an option trade. Very upset. Feel cheated by Agoral

• zlloyd0 Jun 11, 2016

I too have paid to sign on with this company under the premise that there was a win/win investment trick that could provide somewhat safe options trading. As yet, I have gotten nothing for my money besides a number of pdf downloads that explain the market, which I may or may not have been able to get on my own with some searching. Still, no trick so far.
      I am not directly supporting the claims that this is a scam because it is Saturday, and I cannot contact them until Monday now, but I am concerned about numerous complaints that they purposely refuse to respond to members who wish to take advantage of the so called "no questions asked" refund within in 60 days.
      Stock options trading existed before Agora Financial, and it was always a risky way to make money, and if all they offer is pamphlets about options trading for the money then they are a scam, and I will be canceling my membership and requesting my money returned. As I said, I will have to wait until Monday to reach them though!!

• Dm
      DMorton Jun 06, 2015

You said it was so simple to get started..well it is not and I want my 79.00 back

• Dm
      DMorton Jun 06, 2015

I have tried to get your program to work, but I am so lost. I want my money back..You sait it would be so simple well its not. So please return my 79.00