Agoda Company — fraudulent charging - debit to my credit card by agoda
At 5:10 pm, yesterday, October 9, 2019, I was charged for P30, 146 in HSBC account for a booking that I did not do. Currently, as I'm writing this, the charge is still a floating transaction awaiting presentation documents presentation. This status is based on what appears in my online banking account and also confirmed by the HSBC customer service. I want the unauthorized charging be reversed ASAP as it affects my credit limit. I can be called at +[protected].
Updated by Flik1206, Oct 09, 2019
I was charged P30, 146 in my HSBC credit card at 5:10pm yesterday, October 9, 2019 for a booking I did not do.
More Agoda Company Complaints & Reviews
- Agoda - reservation 
- Agoda - you cannot update your personal info with agoda 
- Agoda - payment taken but no booking! 
- Agoda.com - cancellation policy 
- Agoda - fraud 
- Agoda Company - voucher gift card
- Agoda - unfair charges 
- Hotel Booking Online - meal options 
- [Resolved] Agoda Company - hotel reservation for budapest charged on cc but no reservation made 
- Agoda - don't use debit card with agoda!!