Having problems with Agoda?

+65 63 297 537 (Singapore)
+1 866 656 8207 (United States)
+44 203 027 7900 (United Kingdom)
+61 280 662 868 (Australia)
+64 93 391 656 (New Zealand)
+43 720 380 085 (Austria)
+32 26 200 818 (Belgium)
+36 14 292 234 (Hungary)
+351 210 609 454 (Portugal)
+41 315 479 055 (Switzerland)
+973 16 196 662 (Bahrain)
+852 30 711 201 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 188 9001 (Indonesia)
+60 320 531 869 (Malaysia)
+63 22 469 092 (Philippines)
+966 115 108 738 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 118 446 064 (South Africa)
+82 260 222 443 (South Korea)
+66 20 164 106 (Thailand)
30 Cecil Street, Prudential Tower № 19-08
Singapore - 049712

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Agoda.

Complaints & Reviews

Agoda Companyhotel reservation

For 1 day stay in Kolkata, I have booked a hotel via Agoda and in the payment option I have selected that property can collect the charges after cancellation period, to my surprise property has collected the charges twice when enquired property asked me to check with Agoda. Raised the concern with Agoda and they are just passing time, every time customer care person giving new timelines. They are cheating customers, strict action should be taken to this company so that it wont fool any other customer.

Agoda booking number did not receive

On 8th of June 2019, I booked a hotel using Agoda app. Everything is okay until the process in making payment... after i key in the PIN number and press enter, the page lag there and keep loading. After waiting about 10 minute then I exit to the homepage. I been told that the payment transaction was failed. Then I try another time still the same. Until today I check my bank statement, the payment already made. Then I also did not receive any email from Agoda about the booking ID. So now how to settle the problem? Thank you

Agoda Companybooking number :[protected] take my payment but no booking

I would like to complaint the booking number :[protected] take my payment but no booking. I booked hostel from 12 -18 June . it charges me 125 austrlian bucks.
      when i arrived, I try to get wifi to contact the number which on the booking pages but number does not work as well as the building manager try to call police and kit me out. I feels embarassing because of this happened.

• Updated by cindy tsai · Jun 11, 2019

my email: [protected]@hotmail.com
          plese agoda can fix for me

• Updated by cindy tsai · Jun 12, 2019

date of booking:6/12-6/18
          member Id [protected]

Booking number :[protected]
          property license M130001701
          property contact nmber 81-[protected]
          shinjuku dormitory share mixed room
          nishi shinjuku 7-5-6

take my payment but fruad booking
          phone number is fake and place is fake too

can I take my 125 AU dollor back

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices