Having problems with AGENT-CY?

AGENT-CY Customer Service Contacts

1180 Avenue of the Americas, 8th Fl
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AGENT-CY Customer Service. Initial AGENT-CY complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AGENT-CY above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AGENT-CY. Discuss the issues you have had with AGENT-CY and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Agent-cy Online Marketing, Inc / Jasmine SandlerUnpaid wages

Jasmine Sandler did not pay me as as agreed via Elance. We discussed all of this during our last phone call, and she said she would pay me - she even asked me to finish the work week, but I didn't want to because I hadn't been paid. This should not have gone this far, and I would appreciate being paid as agreed. After waiting another week without being paid I, and sending email reminders and leaving voicemails about the (2) outstanding invoices Jasmine said she would pay and after the 5th empty promise to pay, I filed a dispute via Elance.

Then after I filed the dispute she makes up the excuse of I didn't do my job and thats why she didn't pay. If had not done my job she wouldn't have paid me the 12/9 invoice last week. It makes no sense to pay the 12/9 invoice but not the 12/2 or 12/16 when I supposedly had not done my job. This is the first time she said I didn't do what she hired me to do (I have all of the emails and completed tasked assigned to me). I did everything she asked me to do on a daily basis. In only a few short weeks I did a lot help organize her business - in addition to the numerous additional tasks she gave me. Expecting 20-30 hours worth of work from someone but only authorizing 10-15/wk to do it is unreasonable. Jasmine Sandler constantly changed my responsibilities and lowered my hours, and I feel like she is looking for an excuse not to pay me because she is having financial difficulties. I have all of the emails showing my ever-changing responsibilities and her promise to pay while requesting more time to pay. Now that I've filed a dispute with Elance all of a sudden I didn't do what she asked me to do.

Jasmine said she would pay me last week and has not done so even when I continued working for her when she had not paid me. It is very unprofessional to hire someone and not have the money to pay them.

List of completed organizing tasks (done with only 10-15 authorized hours/wk)
1. Calendar scheduling/color-coding (handled all client meetings & calls) - this required approx 8hrs/wk even though my Elance authorized hours had been lowered several times)
2. Setup of personal email to reduce emails in business inbox (easier to sort)
3. Began filing/sorting over 55, 000 emails in her inbox
4. Created templates for client setup
5. Started learning Wordpress for social media/blogs (was not in original assigned duties, but I said I would do it to help)
6. Added over a dozen services to LinkedIn profile
7. Inverviewed interns to help with social media
8. Communicated with CPA to get financial setup so reports could be run to help increase sales (Jasmine cancelled this meeting/call 3 times)
9. Agreed to do busgets/bookkeeping (was not include unoriginal requested responsibilities). It took almost 3 weeks to get requested information to setup Quickbooks
10. Prepped for 12/7 quarterly event
11. Began conference call talks to integrate Salecforce to start running reports.
12. Creating and maintaining business contact list.
13. Manymoons project maintenance.

I don't want Jasmine Sandler disparage my good name because she can't afford to pay me. I have worked hard through throughout my career and take pride in my work ethic and keeping my word to do what I say I will do. She agreed to pay me and now I feel she is trying to make excuses because of her financial difficulties. This is no way to run a business. She knew when she hired me that she didn't have the money to pay me for the duration of the job - she should not have posted this job on Elance.

Below is an email chain as proof Jasmine said she would pay me, her financial problems, and the lowering of my hours for the 3rd time in 3 weeks - it also shows she wanted me to finish the week ending 12/16 even though she hadn't paid me in almost 3 weeks. There is absolutely no mention of me supposedly not dioing what she hired me to do like she is claiming now that I filed a dispute via Elance.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jasmine Sandler <[protected]@agent-cy.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:54:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Payment
To: [protected]@agent-cy.com

I think I will have you just finish out what needs to be finished this week
or just pay you the 6.9 hours and put everything on pause. We will discuss
at 2pm and see what is urgent. Money is tight and I cannot have the stress.
I will pay you what's due now.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Monika Wood, MBA <[protected]@agent-cy.com>wrote:

Time starts over on Mondays so I have updated the Elance terms, and the new 5.5 hrs/wk will take effect starting Monday. I am currently at 6.9 hours this week so how do you want me to handle the rest of the week?

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Jasmine Sandler <[protected]@agent-cy.com>wrote:

I should have what I owe you by Friday as I am told by my bank. I will
make payment then. I need you to change the hours in Elance for now per my
last e-mail as Elance is time sensitive to hour changes. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Jasmine

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jasmine Sandler <[protected]@agent-cy.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:06:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Payments
To: [protected]@agent-cy.com

Thanks. I havent had one second. Trying to get us paid on rojects/close deals. Give me 5 min

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Monika Wood, MBA <[protected]@agent-cy.com>wrote:

No worries - thanks for the update. Are you posting the blog or do I need
to do it?

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Jasmine Sandler <[protected]@agent-cy.com>wrote:

I review. Thanks. Yes I am pushing for payment. I haven't paid myself
since you and I started. As I said in the beginning I am working hard to
rebuild here so I appreciate your patience.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Monika Wood, MBA <[protected]@agent-cy.com>wrote:

Ok, I understand but I can't wait longer than 5 business days -
hopefully it will be this week.

Also, I saved a blog draft that is ready for you to review ("The latest
Panda Update #22, affected 0.8% of the English Queries: Google says").
Thanks

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Jasmine Sandler <[protected]@agent-cy.com
wrote:

I just received credit card info from Intercall and am processing part
of the total which will take 5 business days. I am flat until then. I will
pay you all due once that is processed. If I can push the time forward I
will let you know.

Best Regards,
Jasmine

Please note new office number as of October 18, 2012: [protected]
Visit the following sites for more information:

Agent-cy Online Marketing, Inc.
1515 Broadway, 11th floor