Agatha's- A Taste of Mystery Logo

Agatha's- A Taste of Mystery

Having problems with Agatha's- A Taste of Mystery?

161 Peachtree Center Ave
Atlanta, Georgia

Complaints & Reviews

charges

This place takes the cake. LITERALLY. I LOVE this type of experience and decided to go to Agatha's for my birthday. I called to make a reservation for myself anf my roommate, and gave my credit card number to play for those two slots. The manager found out that it was my birthday and asked me how many people I thought would be coming. I told her that I have INVITED ten people. She insists that I need to make sure that 10 slots area available because of how quickly they fill up. On my birthday, four of the ten people that I invited show up, not including myself. My roommate ends up paying for her own meal and show, a whopping $57.50, and a friend pays for my dinner, so I think that I am getting off with a great birthday experience. The show was really funny, but I thought it was odd that the theater was onyl half full, especially when the manager had been making such a big deal about making sure we would all be able to attend. I get home, and find that Agatha's has charged my credit card $403 for the five slots that were not filled, taxes included. They refused to charge back my card, instead trying to offer my 3 free tickets to return. As if I would EVER step foot in there again. NO NOT give these people your credit card information, DO NOT make a reservation here... in fact, DO NOT go to this place at all! The customer service is appalling and the management is rude, manipulative, and inefficient.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices