A&G MotorsportsBad service

H

InstallCard referred me to A&G Motorsports for an iPod install for my car.

When I entered the store, a man named Gahdeer told me I didn't come in with equipment and that it was "my fault" that he couldn't install. As soon as I tried to explain that it was my understanding that equipment was included in the install, he immediately said, "Get out of my store. Have a nice day." I told him we should call tech support and clarify this. Again he said "Leave the store. Have a nice day." He was done with me and walked away, even though the store was empty. I began to yell after him, after all, I had waited days for an appointment and driven 30 minutes to get to his auto body shop. I was angry, I couldn't believe he wouldn't put in a call to get this straightened out. I was stunned at his behavior. Again, "Get out of my store. Have a nice day."

I called to get his name when I returned home. He said "I have you on camera and I'm going to upload you yelling on YouTube."

A&G Motorsports reflects poorly on the Crutchfield brand, and the InstallerNet brand. My hope is that they will be no longer listed as a referral from the Crutchfield site. Crutchfield is a great company, I worked with them as a reseller, but they need to be vigilant about disassociating from erratic and unprofessional partners.