After 10 studiosMohamed Alkady

I

Mohamed Alkady and After 10 Studios is a big fraud and scim. BE AWARE!!! Mo Alkady was collecting the money from the clients. We know at least 10 comanies who is in the same situation. Project Manager claimed that based on the financials, the CEO, Mohamed Alkady was embezzling money from his own company and using the company account to pay for everything as though it was his personal account. After10 Studios is still a registered company in California that is owned by Mohamed Alkady

Mohamed Alkady

• Ca
    catch44 May 02, 2017

(I added a more recent picture of Mo)

Comments

• Ca
    catch44 May 02, 2017

Mo is back at it again. He just finished trashing yet another company, this time in the Healthcare sector, by the name of Hart.

What an ironic name, for a man whom I'm not even sure HAS a heart, as he just fired more than two-thirds of his company. And just like other posters were saying, he sure can sweet-talk and charm everyone around him into believing him.

Of course, he somehow blew a multi-million dollar contract. How did that happen? Who know, maybe his lies finally caught up with him.

He's a complete narcissist, and loves to be in the spotlight. Of course, he just wants to LOOK successful, he doesn't actually spend time in the office running things. He's far too IMPORTANT to be wasting time on such trivial matters. If you question his company, he takes it very personally, because he's unable to be mature enough to separate himself from his business.

He's probably out wining-and-dining VCs right now. If I were them, I'd stay as far away from him as possible.

Nooga May 16, 2012

Mo's Facebook, in case y'all want to follow along.

Nooga May 16, 2012

All the above accounts are true. Don't miss the ScamInformer dot com page on Mo Alkady and After10 Studios, too. Below is my twin post over there:

Mo has laid waste to many clients and his own contractors and staff. He has no compunction about lying directly to you, whether it be about getting paid or following through with work you've already paid for. This is his scam - he starts a company, performs the only way he knows how (dishonestly), pisses everyone off (which is why he maintains legal counsel – 4 lawyers, I hear), bankrupts the company, and begins again. This is his ego-driven cycle, and he'll never have a shortage of potential clients who are hungry for a fast-talking, seemingly competent tech-savvy twenty-something hot shot who promises exactly what they want, offered for a song (Mo never knows what to charge, always charges too little, clients fall for that). He's a talker. People fall for his "charm" ALL THE TIME! He spins his velvety web of scam. "The check is in the mail." Sure it is, Mo.

His ego prevents him from working for anyone else, where he'd actually learn how to conduct business. He's doing everything wrong, but will not see it. He truly thinks he has done no wrong, and the calamity of After 10 and his previous business, Konneckt, inc. – he blames everyone but himself. He's a bull in a china shop. He's an infant in a world of adults. Woe to all those who will come after us, his battered, abused, cheated masses. We grow in number every year, because he is allowed, via his LLC shield, to continue to perform in this way. LLC protects the cheaters. Watch out.

If you're one of the smart ones who are doing research *before* doing business with Mohammed Alkady, and stumble upon this post and the thread over at Complaintsboard dot com, you now can consider yourself informed. If you still choose to do business with Mo thinking he'll treat you any different, we'll see you back here in a matter of months. This will be only thing you can bank on, when it comes to Mo Alkady.

He's now serving as an instructor at UCLA's extension program. They have no idea...

(BTW, I think the notasheep poster is Mo, from what I can remember, that's his personal email moniker. Big surprise. Mo, you're a fukingshithead).

• Us
    user219 Feb 04, 2012

The Paris Apartment,
    I have an unconfirmed answer that Mo Alkady, former CEO of After10 Studios, is now the Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of Seso. Their URL is http://www.seso.net/. That should get you their email and phone number. Good luck!!

• Th
    the paris apartment Jan 27, 2012

Hello,
    I'm looking for Mo Alkady, he wrote the code for my app but I can't find him now that it needs updating! Does anyone know where to find him? I'm desperate and if he doesn't come back to work on this I''m out 10K and have to re do the app! PLEASE Mo, contact me!

notasheep Dec 01, 2011

My apologies. Apparently you cannot use quotation marks on this website.

I am just curious, did you go to school? Do you know anything about spelling, punctuation or grammar? What is a scim exactly? How about comanies? When you are use numbers in a sentence, you should spell it out. Ex: We know at least TEN companies...And seeing as the word companies is plural (that means more than one) the sentence should read...We know at least ten companies that ARE in the same situation.

And of course you have proof for the claims you are making. What ten companies?

notasheep Dec 01, 2011

I'm just curious...Did you go to school? Do you know anything about spelling, punctuation or grammar? What is a "scim", exactly? How about "comanies"? When you are using numbers in a sentence you should spell it out..."We know at least ten companies.." And seeing as the word "companies" is plural (that means more than one) the sentence should read "We know at least ten companies that ARE in the same situation."

And of course you have proof for the claims you are making. What ten companies?

• Us
    user219 Oct 14, 2011

I made a contract with Mohamed Alkady of After10 Studios. After accepting my payment, I experienced delay after delay on delivery of my project. The few things I got were very preliminary, and at best I can take them to someone else as a rough draft of what I want. Every time something went wrong, Mohamed would promise something extra on my project for no cost; these extras never appeared. Having gone through the experience, it feels that I lost a lot of time and money for nothing. It feels as though I'd been scammed.

After10 Studios has a complaint filed at the Californian Better Business Bureau which could have easily been my story. The Scaminformer website also has a complaint that After10 Studios breached their contract, and it seems two ex-employees wrote comments there. I'd like to ask everyone who's had a bad experience to share it with the BBB or to share it here.