Afrodite Hair Salon Logo

Afrodite Hair Salon

Having problems with Afrodite Hair Salon?

Afrodite Hair Salon Customer Service Contacts

211 Cowley Road
Oxford
OX4 3QY

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Afrodite Hair Salon Customer Service. Initial Afrodite Hair Salon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Afrodite Hair Salon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Afrodite Hair Salon. Discuss the issues you have had with Afrodite Hair Salon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Afrodite Hair Salon Complaints & Reviews

afroditehair extentions

Looking for good quality hair extentions, my advice would be to stay away from a company called Afrodite. I believe they have changed there name now "I wonder why" I purchased hair extentions from them around 6months ago. I paid £100 a pack which i bought 3 packs the owner (Vanessa) told me that the hair was brazilian hair, and would last me over 1year to my amazement they lasted 1 week. the hair was shreading every time i comb the hair. I went back for my money she said " I dont give back money it was unfortunate that you bought a bad batch. I can't believe she had the cheek to say that to me as i have been a valid customer for over 5 years. because of that i have started my own hair extention business so people dont get ripped off from people like her.