Afrihost — fibre
I have always made use of Telkom LTE. I have switched over to Afrihost fibre. 20 MPs line with the expectation that I will get what I pay for... my telkom LTE has never ever buffered before.
My afrihost activated yesterday, 31 August 2018, and sofar its been terrible. I have made use of the app to log a complaint and to get support from your technicians, yet no feedback nor reply.
If this is how your service is going to be, I want to go back to LTE. Never heard of fibre that is buffering!!!
More Afrihost Complaints & Reviews
- Afrihost - prolong and bad service 
- Afrihost.com - very unhappy afrihost.com client 
- Afrihost.com - terrible service 
- Afrihost - fibre installation fee false advertisement 
- Afrihost.com - customer service 
- Afrihost - bad service-afrihost accounts department
- Afrihost - line speed problems 
- Afrihost - not cancelling the internet data as agreed, now billing me for it 
- Afrihost - no fibre connection and lied to me that vuma takes 24/48 hours to respond.
- Afrihost - lte rain connectivity and cancellation of service