Aflec InsuranceDissatisfied with payment!

I took out a policy for short term illness maybe a couple of years ago. Sometime later I developed some kind of a skin irritation around my ankle and it was hard for me to walk. So I went to the doctor and he told me to stay off of it for two weeks. I'm thinking it won't be so bad, I've got insurance. Come to find out,after I filed a claim it wasn't what I expected. A representative came by my work place and I told her to cancel my policy. She made me sign some papers and said she'll have it processed. A month later, they're still taking the premium out of my pay.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices