AFFORDABLE

AFFORDABLE" Tree Care

Having problems with AFFORDABLE" Tree Care?

AFFORDABLE" Tree Care Customer Service Contacts

3201 Highway H
Sturtevant, Wisconsin

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AFFORDABLE" Tree Care Customer Service. Initial AFFORDABLE" Tree Care complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AFFORDABLE" Tree Care above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AFFORDABLE" Tree Care. Discuss the issues you have had with AFFORDABLE" Tree Care and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Affordable Tree CareDishonest business

We had an old walnut tree downed by a storm. We were given Affordable Tree Care's name by Service Magic. In our initial phone conversation with Affordable Tree Care they mentioned it was family owned and the husband was some type of minister, and that they could be here later that day (Saturday). When they arrived one of the first things the husband asked us was "Where do you fellowship?" They gave us an estimate of $1, 500. They said they could start right away but wanted half the money $750 up front. Shame on us for giving them any money. I'm sure that was why they had been sure to mention all this stuff about being a minister and asking where did we fellowship - so we would trust them. They were only here for 3 hours and left with our money saying it would take 2 more days to complete and they would be out the following Monday and Tuesday to finish. To make an extremely long story short they didn't show up either day, and every time I spoke with them they had a whole list of excuses why they couldn't get here. I finally told the owner I didn't want to hear anymore excuses and he got quite nasty and said "Fine, consider it services rendered!" and hung up on me. I am working with another company now to get the job finished - all the estimates I have gotten are nearly as much or more than the original $1, 500 of Affordable Tree Care because they only completed a tiny fraction of the work. One of these other companies said that he has been hired several times to "clean up" after Affordable Tree Care. When Affordable Tree Care was here they also mentioned having had a business in Florida that didn't work out, and had been in Tennessee also. My husband said it was also mentioned to him that they had been in Kentucky. I think they are traveling from state to state and ripping people off until the heat is on and they move. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and noted that there was already another complaint filed against Affordable Tree Care. When I relayed this information to Service Magic they said they do a criminal check on the people but they don't even check with the Better Business Bureau. Avoid this company at all costs!
I know we should have never given them money up front. We just weren't thinking straight because we were so traumatized over losing this great old hundred year old tree - it was like losing an old friend and Affordable Tree Care totally took advantage of our fragile emotional state. They knew exactly what they were doing and never had any intention of finishing this job.

• Bu
      Business Health Oct 25, 2019

Awesome post about tree care. I’ll use these tips for my garden & recently I also hired San Diego Tree Services to clean my garden & yard. These guys did a great job. I would recommend them for any http://greengridsystems.com/ services.

• Ir
      Irish guy16 Jan 23, 2013

Amen!!! Stay away from Rev. Jackson Baker and his wife. We purchased a groupon with Affordable Tree Care on Oct. 14th of 2012. They never contacted us, so we called them to schedule. They stated they were a small company and were overwhelmed. Long story short 3 months had passed, numerous phone calls to their three different phone numbers (and nobody ever picked up and the voice mail was always full), and excuses that included Hurricane Sandy, lost cell phone, weather (which we only had one snow), Groupon not giving them their clients names, and every other excuse. I finally asked for my money back. Ms. Baker called me within 7 minutes of sending that email and could not understand why I wanted my money back. I stated after 90 days, not hearing from you I think my money should go elsewhere. Mr. Baker then got on the line and stated they had an impending lawsuit against Groupon and I am welcome to join. I stated my problem was not with Groupon it was with Affordable Tree Care. He then hung up. I called back then Mr. Baker then stated if I called back he was filling a police report for Harrassment. Do not give these people your business!!!