Affordable PowerRip off!

M

I hope someone sees my complaint from Affordable Power. I called your company to tell them I was signed into an agreement for 12.9 cents unethically. Your company did not show me my customer bill of rights. You charged me an extremely high price (12.9 cents per kwh) for a COMMERCIAL business. With all your fees included the price comes to 16 cents. I told the customer service girl that the gas price is low now and you should lower my electricity bill.

Some other person came to my store and offered me 8 cents per kwh. I am a small business and under the laws of the state of texas I should be given my bill of rights BEFORE I sign up with you.What is up with not addressing my situation? Just because I cannot afford an attorney you are going to treat me in this manner. You told me that 12.9 cents per kwh is the best price. It is not. You tricked me. Your customer service agents are rude and obnoxious. Shame on you and your representatives. How am I going to stay in business when I am paying 1000s of more dollars for my electricity than I should be paying! You are a fraud and you pray on people. I am never doin gbusiness with you again.

More Affordable Power Complaints & Reviews

Marwan Nov 01, 2008

Chris Jackson Jun 22, 2009

Your right Marwan... I had the same horrible experience.

You should file a formal complaint with the Public Utility Commission of Texas and shut this company down!

• Ga
    gail moore Aug 09, 2009

i hear ya . i have a good rate but the billing office dosent know what they are doin, , i call them at least 5 times every month

Matt Sep 10, 2009

lol @ "You should file a formal complaint..." Don't want to do the dirty work, eh Chris?