Affirmative Insurance Holdings Logo

Affirmative Insurance Holdings

Having problems with Affirmative Insurance Holdings?

Affirmative Insurance Holdings reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 17, 2008. The latest review denial of claim was posted on Jan 13, 2015. The latest complaint Bad Bad Company was resolved on Mar 08, 2011. Affirmative Insurance Holdings has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. Affirmative Insurance Holdings has resolved 3 complaints.

Affirmative Insurance Holdings Customer Service Contacts

4450 Sojourn Dr
Addison, Texas
Affirmative Insurance Services, Inc. (AISI), a subsidiary of Affirmative Insurance Holdings, Inc. (AIHI), handles the marketing, policy administration, claim and actuarial functions for certain insurance carriers.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Affirmative Insurance Holdings Customer Service. Initial Affirmative Insurance Holdings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Affirmative Insurance Holdings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Affirmative Insurance Holdings. Discuss the issues you have had with Affirmative Insurance Holdings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Affirmative Insurance Holdings Complaints & Reviews

Affirmative Insurance Services, Incdenial of claim

Lady backed into my motorcycle hitting the front fender not looking behind as she backed to get a different vac at the car wash. Police was called. I had to fill out the accident report to send to Austin as it was on private property. Pictures were taken and Insurance cards exchanged. She was not in denial that she was at fault especially since she was backing up. Filed a claim, got an agent, repair estimate, Affirmative insurance denies my claim due to the insured lady has not contacting them in response to this claim. Only resolve is to get a lawyer. I will search to see if I can team up with others for a class action suite. I did file a claim with [protected]@tdi.texas.gov .

Affirmative Insurancecomplaints

I was in a hit and run accident in January of 2013. Affirmative Insurance is just sending me a check for $137.00 in which the estimate from the Body Shop is $2, 800. What an insult! These people are rude, management refuses to return calls and they are a scam.
    I am really to angry to type the whole story, but you can believe these people all need to be put under the jail.

• I'm 4 weeks into "trying" to get answers about anything from Affirmative. Their insured came down the wrong side of the road into on coming traffic and hit me. They claim they cannot get in touch with her so therefore "there is no claim" and they now advise me to move my wrecked car to a cost free storage lot until they determine "if" they will be liable. Advised me that they no longer will pay for the storage fee. Totally UNBELIEVABLE!! The worst company reps I have ever dealt with...no one will return calls and on the one occasion they did, advised my husband to keep calling because he would never get any answers if he didn't.

Affirmative Insurance — Bad Bad Company

On Feb 7th of 2011, this company had an insured customer that ran an intersection and knocked the front end...

Affirmative InsuranceUnauthorized charges

I have not have this auto insurance in almost a year yet they began drafting monies out of my banking account and have not refunded my money yet. Since I have had insurance with this company I have moved twice and no longer live in the state where the policy originated you would think there would be a law against this.

Affirmative InsuranceBait and switch!

We own a very descent Mercedes 300E. It was stolen from us from a so called mechanic who I didn't know at the time was not a licensed mechanic. So anyway, I called Affirmative to report my car was missing & I received a rude call from my insurance adjuster telling me that I could file an insurance claim but he felt it wouldn't go anywhere basically he made it seem like I was wasting his time. But if I am late on my premium they are ready to cancel me.

I had to get the police to return my car to us and when it was returned it had major damage. Now Affirmative does not want to pay out. When I had full coverage. I went to Department Of Insurance & the investigator was well known about Affirmative. According to her since it was first opened in a short 4 years nothing but complaints about this company Insure one is a joke. And I am getting away from them.

If you know what's good you'll also get away. If this happened to you please go to your local Department Of Professional Regulations/ Department Of Insurance & complain. The more complaints they get about Insure One & Affirmative the more easy to close this rip off companies down.

• Ka
            kay Jun 09, 2009

my vehicle was stolen on 12-15-08 and affirmative insurance has been giving me the run around still today. I would never refer them to anyone, and would never ever ever contact them again once this is finalized. The claims adjuster is very very rude and unprofessional. This is a rip off insurance company and if your reading this comment please be aware don't do it. It happened to me and it can happen to you. You just never know if your vehicle would be the one to get stolen...BE AWARE OF THIS BOGISH INSURANCE COMPANY!!!