Affinity BrokerageRefuse to pay my claim

Z

You were reading a complaint about Affinity Brokerage Inc.

Filing a new complaint about
Has anyone had any problems with the Continued Service Plan from the Affinity Brokerage Inc? Be warned, do your homework first.

I took out a continued service plan policy. I had issues with my coach and I filed a claim. An Adjuster was sent and paid for by the Affinity Group, to check out my coach. The Affinity Group came back with the decision, pre-exsisting problems. I did not have pre-exsisting issues and even had the backing of the RV Dealership that I brought my coach to.

Why don't these company's do a pre check before writing policy's? They do if you wanted health insurance!! These company's rip you off and take your money.

I reported this company to the Better Business Bureau!