Affiliated Acceptance Corporation Logo

Affiliated Acceptance Corporation

Having problems with Affiliated Acceptance Corporation?

Affiliated Acceptance Corporation reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 8, 2009. The latest review Round The Clock Fitness Membership was posted on Sep 8, 2009. The latest complaint Round The Clock Fitness Membership was resolved on Sep 08, 2009. Affiliated Acceptance Corporation has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Affiliated Acceptance Corporation has resolved 1 complaints.

Affiliated Acceptance Corporation Customer Service Contacts

Hickory Creek, TX, Texas United States
Hickory Creek, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Affiliated Acceptance Corporation Customer Service. Initial Affiliated Acceptance Corporation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Affiliated Acceptance Corporation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Affiliated Acceptance Corporation. Discuss the issues you have had with Affiliated Acceptance Corporation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Affiliated Acceptance Corporation Complaints & Reviews

Affiliated Acceptance CorporationRound The Clock Fitness Membership

I signed up for Round The Clock Fitness a month ago, first month was .25 and then scheduled to start this month on the 6th (during the holiday weekend).

I'm enormously pleased with Round The Clock Fitness, however, the billing company for my membership didn't process payment on the 6th so I called the gym and spoke with the owner. He gave me the number to Affiliated Acceptance Corporation and his gym's ID number.

I get on the phone with a cold woman who looks up my account, tells me the payment was declined. I had recently had to cancel my debit card because of a problem on the internet and had a new one to update the account with.

Then, I'm told there is a $15 decline fee. So a month's gym membership now costs me $58.19. That's higher than L.A. Fitness and this is a small neighborhood gym.

At any rate, I'm now going to strive to simply pay off the entire balance early so I don't have to deal with these cheese ball two bit jerks at the billing company.

It's policies like this, (that were never stated in the contract mind you) that make people not want to do business with anyone...then we wonder why the economy is so bad...it's because the banks and "billing" companies have all the money.

• Co
      Coletcc Jan 19, 2011

[censor]s is a very nice way to put it. I'm not so nice after four issues with them. I'll list them for you 1) they (aac) deposited some other persons check in my account (I don't pay by papper check) then did not inform me of THEIR mistake which overdrafted my account since it was not schedualed. Then neglected to take my payment out fir the month... Does that count as 2 or just one issue? 2) I started receiving collection notices for past due payments, mind you this is an autodraft! Oh but they waved the late fees for me! Also these were not because of lack of funds they just forgot they told me. 3) same as number 2 only a few months later. 4) yet again collection notice for December payment oh but wait this time they did withdrawal the payment and on time. So how is that a means for collection if you've already paid? Yeah I'm not so sure! NONE of these issues have been from my neglect. So poster above, you might want to change your attitude. You obviously work for this company!

• Ri
      richardcranium Sep 26, 2010

This company withdrew my money from my accont on the wrong day and overdrafted my bank account. This company is a bunch of [censor]s.

• Bi
      Bill White Mar 16, 2010

Back in the good ol' days, you'd get a courtesy call or an email. So much for customer service.

Not to mention that had the money been drafted on the agreed upon date "IN THE CONTRACT" the money would have been accessible.

It's my fault that my bank account becomes compromised...oh wow, I guess you must work for a bank. It's a shame the Usury laws have been vanquished and fiduciary responsibility for your money in a bank is no longer the banks problem.

Sure it's my fault.

Oh and, reading the contract with someone high pressure selling you is a simple thing to do as well.

Any contract over a page long and written in anything but plain English is devised to screw you over.

• Da
      danagary7 Feb 25, 2010

Every single complaint against the billing company is the person's fault, not the billing company. If the complainer would have remembered to let the billing company know of new account numbers, new experation dates, whatever, and or read their contract BEFORE they signed it and followed it exactly, this would have not happened. The billing company is just doing what they said they would do. Why is every one taking it out on the billing company? THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT!

• Da
      danagary7 Feb 25, 2010

You are the one who forgot to let the billing company know you changed account number. They were just doing their job. They can't read minds.