Having problems with Aet Global?

Aet Global reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 27, 2010. The latest review increased prices was posted on Nov 27, 2010. The latest complaint increased prices was resolved on Nov 27, 2010. Aet Global has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Aet Global has resolved 1 complaints.

Aet Global Customer Service Contacts

3448 Progress Drive Suite D
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
United States - 19020

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aet Global Customer Service. Initial Aet Global complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aet Global above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aet Global. Discuss the issues you have had with Aet Global and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Aet Global Complaints & Reviews

AET Global Chemicalincreased prices

I purchased some chemical from AET Global Chemical thru Aliaba. I sent the required amount of money. Next thing I know I am told to pay more for shipping insurance. I paid it quickly and informed them. The next day, they changed the route for my chemical and are at another airport and demanding more insurance money!!! Which they say is refundable (when the product gets to me). I am out of money and no longer believe there actually was a shipment. I have sent complaints to AET and the shipping company explaining I believe they are committing a scam. I wait for a reply. Not just from AET and FedEX, but now Aliaba. If they push this thru, I will be more than happy to tell everyone it was resolved.

jamie20 Aug 21, 2018

hello am new here i have never check this site today i have choice to try it and i see how it go