Aesir Beauty/Aletalia SpaProduct never received

Purchased an item on June 11 and made total payment of $32.00 via debit card. After two weeks and having not received the item. I followed up with a phone call and spoke with "Peter" who promised shipment that afternoon. From 7/2 until 9/3, I have sent numerous emails and made phone calls only to find their customer service box full. I located the physical address and was able to get the number of Aletalia Spa and reached the gentleman who gave me a UPS tracking number which turned out to be bogus. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Greater New York and when he did not reply to their inquiry, they dismissed the claim. (???) It is sad that people set out to scam others who order in confidence and then there is no recourse. To attempt to recover through my bank would cost $15.00 and there is no guarantee of success. It is no longer a matter of the lost payment, but the principle and business acumen - neither of which this gentleman seems to have.

Stay clear!!

• Nj
    N. J. H. Jan 26, 2010

I made a purchase with Aesirbeauty for $71.15 and it took well over 6 weeks to receive the products. In between that time, I tried to contact Aesirbeauty only to find out the mailbox was full and could not leave a message. I had my bank do an investigation on my credit card that was charged immediately and due to the length of time it was taking to receive my products. My bank got back to me around the same time I received the products. Interesting! By that time, I no longer needed the products because I went to a salon that carried everything I ordered through Aesirbeauty. The best part is I sent the package back via UPS and I have yet to receive my refund...that was approximately 6 months ago.