AeroMexicoaeromexico agents

Hello AeroMe I am writing regarding an incident I had @ the AeroM airport in Mexico City. I have sent copies of all the receipts. I have flown with AeroM in the past and I have never had problems except for this 1 time. I would like a refund of $1, 162.19 for 4 tickets. Here let me explain: On Sept 15, 19 @ 14:30pm I purchased 4 rountrip tickets $725.93 flight 2971 leaving Nuev Lar, Mex @ 17:20 on Oct 31, 19...returning Mex City to Nuev Lar, Mex Nov 4, 19 flight 2970 @ 15:05. On Nov 4 I arrived @ Mex City airport checked in baggage and got my boarding passess @ 12:58:57. I walk over to section/gate M, showed AeroM agent my boarding pass and she would not let me through. She said "Sir these are not boarding passes, go back to ticket counter" I return to ticket counter and there was a long LONG line of customers. Finally when I got to the counter AeroM ticket agent told me "Sir these are boarding pass tickets" OMG !!! I missed my flight 2970 @ 15:05. The person @ fault here was the AeroM agent @ secton/gate M PLEASE PLEASE investigate and look at this matter. My cell phone # is [protected] or EMAIL me @ [protected]@yahoo.com THANK YOU !!!

Ug